Four Roses 2013 Small Batch LE

tanstaafl2
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Who Hooo!!

Huge thanks to bingstein, and if the rest of you are considering...i'd call soon. They're selling out quickly.

Limit 1, and they don't take Amex.

Yes, thank you for the heads up. I ordered a bottle today. The very kind lady who I talked to from the gift shop told me I was the 64th person to place an order.

Does anyone know exactly when the Four Roses gift shop can sell it? I will be attending the Four Roses lunch on Thursday, September 19. The nice gift shop lady didn't know if they could sell it that Thursday, Friday or Saturday. I'm really hoping I can get it on Thursday and save myself a trip the following day (or Saturday). Anyone?

Edited by DPPSmoker
grammar

Yes, thank you for the heads up. I ordered a bottle today. The very kind lady who I talked to from the gift shop told me I was the 64th person to place an order.

Does anyone know exactly when the Four Roses gift shop can sell it? I will be attending the Four Roses lunch on Thursday, September 19. The nice gift shop lady didn't know if they could sell it that Thursday, Friday or Saturday. I'm really hoping I can get it on Thursday and save myself a trip the following day (or Saturday). Anyone?

All i know is she didn't expect they'd know till they know. Sounded like 20th at earliest...but man you would think they'd get it ready for the preview on the 19th.

They can take our money but can't say when we can take delivery yet still people queue up, like insider trading.

All i know is she didn't expect they'd know till they know. Sounded like 20th at earliest...but man you would think they'd get it ready for the preview on the 19th.

Funny, your comment really captures exactly what she tried sharing with me. I sense that they know but don't want to share at this time. And I agree - why have Jim Rutledge introduce the 2013 LE Small Batch to a crowd of devoted Four Roses fans only to delay sale by a day or two? I can't wait to attend their lunch that day. I'm driving my wife nuts talking about it.

They can take our money but can't say when we can take delivery yet still people queue up, like insider trading.

Hey, i'd much rather queue up at retail $ than wish/hope/chase later on. While last year was easy to find for a week or two...as soon as the Whiskey mags started calling it product of the year it magically disappeared.

Hey, i'd much rather queue up at retail $ than wish/hope/chase later on. While last year was easy to find for a week or two...as soon as the Whiskey mags started calling it product of the year it magically disappeared.

The 2012 never made it to Michigan and I suspect 2013 won't show up either. I have to get it when the gettins' good.

Okay, here's my secret - find something to trade for it. Yesterday's unsold merchandise will trade for tomorrow's 'best of the year'! Strange, but true.

Edited by MauiSon

Got my order in, previously.

Can confirm as of two minutes ago they are sold out this morning already and taking waiting list.

Edited by tigerlam92

Can confirm as of two minutes ago they are sold out this morning already and taking waiting list.

Man, you can't waste any time these days trying to procure a limited bottling of any bourbon. I'm glad someone shared to call the gift shop to reserve a bottle in this thread. I wouldn't have got one reserved without the help.

Man, you can't waste any time these days trying to procure a limited bottling of any bourbon. I'm glad someone shared to call the gift shop to reserve a bottle in this thread. I wouldn't have got one reserved without the help.

The act of a true BOB (Brothers of Bourbon).

d

Glad I got in, that was quick. Does anyone know if it will be available in other areas of Kentucky during festival weekend?

Best regards, Tony

I bet that it hits the rest of KY that week too.

• 3 weeks later...

FYI - Dad just picked up a bottle for me back home in KY, sounds like its hitting all the major stores, limit (1) per customer.

A little hard when there aren't many Asians in KY! :lol:

LOL not outside of the Toyota plant in Georgetown I guess you're right!

Doubt they get much at least what w 12000+ bottles being available.

Really happy they over-produced. Just so i can get 1 or 2. Refuse to support the flippers.

Really happy they over-produced. Just so i can get 1 or 2. Refuse to support the flippers.

Still very limited allocations in KY. One case to all but the big box retailers. At least for now.

Sometimes another case or two trickles down after allotments are sent out.

I am sure there will be case stacks of it in other states. 12000 bottles is a lot of bourbon.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.