Widow Jane's high end offerings.

P&MLiquorsEric
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

• 3 weeks later...

Think you missed the boat, Eric. Liquor Barn here has sold almost all of these already. :bigeyes: Insanity.

Think you missed the boat, Eric. Liquor Barn here has sold almost all of these already. :bigeyes: Insanity.

Not that worried about it. Liquor barn has a few more customers than I do. They were also involved with sponsorship of the newly contrived bourbon classic that featured widow jane.

Yeah I don't think you guys will be going under or anything bc you didn't get/sell any of these. Just honestly blew my mind that they were almost all gone.

People just want a bottle on their bar that their friends can't get in the store. Doesn't matter if it's gimmicky New York mine water bourbon or Pappy.

Oh, sorry I missed this earlier. Miles Karakesevic, the founder of the company, immigrated from Yugoslavia, where his family had been distilling since the 1750s. So, the age of the company isn't really a reflection of the family's experience. My source is Marko (Miles's son), but also here, on the company's site: http://www.charbay.com/the-charbay-family.aspx. I take them at their word; whether that's an inflation of family lore, I leave to others to explore.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.