2014 Four Roses LE Single Barrel

Phil T
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

That is cool, can you put up a high res version?

Best regards, Tony

Which one?

I can send high resolution via email no problem and for a small see I can send an artist signed copy.

And here's my artistic side...

duna6e8y.jpg

Are those Wolverine claw marks on the bottles?

Except there is guaranteed profit in flipping but not so much with day trading...

The only thing guaranteed is when your ass in the the store BUYING something, both YOU and the STORE win. That is commerce. If you own a liquor store and you have deep concern with what happens to the products they leave your store monetarily, you're not going to last long. Go get some therapy for your separation anxiety and stop blaming the secondary market. Many stores in the future that specialize in whiskey will exist BECAUSE of the secondary market. Trust me, there will be a distillery on every corner and "speciality whiskey" shops all over the place trying to sell crap to the unsuspecting masses. That's how bubbles work.

Let's not forget the only people that ruin the market are those that think they're are better than it and somehow know what's best for it. These are the commie assholes who run whiskey museums - the places with Pappy or any limited, sought after whiskey on the shelf, collecting dust, NO PRICE and NOT FOR SALE, as though to suggest to the people that come into the store looking to BUY it: eat a fat one, it's not for sale.

There's a reason why there are buyers for every seller and vice versa in every market. I don't care if it's bottles of booze, bars of gold, shares of stock, ladies undies, who cares? The nature if the market is to move stuff. It is impossible to create "artificial demand" or reduce the supply in some inhumane way. Again, get over it.

Edited by BootsOnTheGround

The only thing guaranteed is when your ass in the the store BUYING something, both YOU and the STORE win. That is commerce. If you own a liquor store and you have deep concern with what happens to the products they leave your store monetarily, you're not going to last long. Go get some therapy for your separation anxiety and stop blaming the secondary market. Many stores in the future that specialize in whiskey will exist BECAUSE of the secondary market. Trust me, there will be a distillery on every corner and "speciality whiskey" shops all over the place trying to sell crap to the unsuspecting masses. That's how bubbles work.

Let's not forget the only people that ruin the market are those that think they're are better than it and somehow know what's best for it. These are the commie assholes who run whiskey museums - the places with Pappy or any limited, sought after whiskey on the shelf, collecting dust, NO PRICE and NOT FOR SALE, as though to suggest to the people that come into the store looking to BUY it: eat a fat one, it's not for sale.

There's a reason why there are buyers for every seller and vice versa in every market. I don't care if it's bottles of booze, bars of gold, shares of stock, ladies undies, who cares? The nature if the market is to move stuff. It is impossible to create "artificial demand" or reduce the supply in some inhumane way. Again, get over it.

You're on an enthusiast site full of people who are passionate about bourbon, but yet you're preaching about how secondary markets are a good thing and that we should embrace flippers? I think you need to re-evaluate why you're here.

If you are content with such people driving up the price of bottles, while simultaneously advocating for flippers to keep great bourbon out of the hands of people on this site, I'm pretty sure you're better suited for one of the FB groups or auction sites and most certainly not an enthusiast forum.

Edited by tylermke

Did I stumble onto the wrong site? This is Straightbourbon? What happened to enjoying the pleasures of whiskey drinking and sharing? That's why I'm here. I don't think I like why you are here. I don't want you to think I'm trying to make you uncomfortable. I want you to be certain of it. :)

Course you're probably too cool for this place anyway.

If your boss found out you were flipping bottles you would lose your job. If you own the store you're risking your license.

I can agree with you about one thing, calling doesn't work.

Your condescending internet attitude is tough to like though.

Wow, this thread really went off the rails. I guess that's normal for a discussion on flipping here.

Locked.

This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject!