over the last year or so, it's probably been-

WT101

WSR

4 roses single 

RRSiB shelf and store picks

OF100

ER

• I like it 2

I'd call it along these lines, for three.

WT 101

OF 100 or the rye (love that OF 100 Rye)

HH brands - EW 1783 or any of the bonded stuff

I'll give honorable mention to: MM, FR, and VOB 100.  I like them too, just don't buy/drink as often as the others above.  I'm probably leaving out a lot of other good ones.

• I like it 1

Ok, this sounds like fun.  Let's see . . .

Old Forester 1920

MM cask strength

Baker's/KC12

• I like it 1

Like mbroo5880i, just because I can buy anytime I want and I do buy over and over again…

Woodford double oaked

Russells SB

Dickel 13yo 

• I like it 1

• 2 months later...

My pour of Cooper’s Craft 100 reminded me of this thread.  I’m still solid on the three I listed, but VOB 90 is right there, as I recently pick up yet another family sized.  😁

• I like it 2

I do not drink much, though I'd like to. But vanity. With health a distant 2nd. That influences what I buy and drink, a lot.

1) SFTB

2) ECBP

3) Larceny BP

Sheer volume of buying? OWA. And I do like it and drink it. But most of it is used for nefarious purposes. And WSR. But I do not like it enough to drink it much. Way prefer OWA.

• I like it 2

I've thought about this question for a long time... now; Here goes.

Wild Turkey Rare Breed, Buffalo Trace and Early Times BIB are my 'most-often-poured' and/or 'never-without-one-open' Bourbons.

There have been others over the years.   Evan Williams Single Barrel Vintage was one for sure, until HH ruined it by losing the 10-year mandate, and using lower and lower quality barrels (IMO) until my usual expectations were almost never met.

But, the three I named have stood the test of time for me.

• I like it 3

I don't think I've yet replied to this but if I did, this supersedes any earlier postings LOL.

1) WTRB

2) 4R SBBS

3) Tied between OGD, various New Riff, various WTr, Chattanooga experimental distillery single cask releases.

• I like it 1

My most consistent buys over the last couple years:

MM

WT 101

T. W. Samuels 

Prost!!  Phil 

• I like it 3

I have a spreadsheet that covers my 744 bourbons since Sept 2013, and my top three in that span are:

BT - 34

W12 - 27

Blantons - 26

Given how hard it is to come by any of those now (esp the last two), it really speaks to how prevalent they were a decade ago.

Interestingly, there were 62 bourbons that I bought one time and one time only.  I can't be accused of not giving something a whirl!

• I like it 4

I may have the most boring list of all: WT101 ER EC all from the big jug 1.75.

At least I keep my favorite 3 houses rotating. 

• I like it 4

On 8/15/2023 at 7:51 PM, Anwalt said:

I do not drink much, though I'd like to. But vanity. With health a distant 2nd. That influences what I buy and drink, a lot.

1) SFTB

2) ECBP

3) Larceny BP

Sheer volume of buying? OWA. And I do like it and drink it. But most of it is used for nefarious purposes. And WSR. But I do not like it enough to drink it much. Way prefer OWA.

What does the SFTB taste like?? 

1 hour ago, Grady330 said:

What does the SFTB taste like?? 

Having sampled from the bottles of others a few times (never owned a bottle), I'd say it tastes like . . . BOURBON!   (Pretty good Bourbon!)

• I like it 2

It looks to me that a common answer is WT 101. Pretty remarkable as it is a well priced, commonly found bourbon!!!  

• I like it 2

2 hours ago, Grady330 said:

It looks to me that a common answer is WT 101. Pretty remarkable as it is a well priced, commonly found bourbon!!!  

Yessir, Grady.  I just reloaded with a family sized WT101 at lunch!😁

I can't remember a time in the last 20 years that I didn't have a WT101 handle in my stash.

So....

Wt101

Old Forester (no particular one) has been a staple at my bar as well for years

4 roses of varying types is my latest obsession. 

• I like it 2

Right now the home run hitter is Statesman.   For two weekends straight at the beach, it's been mostly what hit the glass.    Also Bowman single barrel and Dickel 9 y.o.,   which is surprisingly compatible for sipping on a hot day.

• I like it 2

• 1 month later...

I mostly buy barrel proof bourbon, but I don't drink it at BP nearly as much as I used to. The cheap bastard in me feels like I'm getting a deal that way. Up till a couple years ago turkey would have 2 products on my list but Campari's woke bullshit offended my sensibilities. Then my second favorite, Wilderness Trail was bought by Campari. 😞Shane Baker, Pat Heist and the Russell's were a big part of why I loved those brands. My wife doesn't know to this day why our dog is named Russell. Too much good bourbon being made to support that bullshit!!! It's a damn shame, but I digress.

Old Scout local pick - 5 yr BP MGP that's a hitter for $40

VOB 100

Old Dominick local pick - 8 yr MGP

• I like it 3

On 9/4/2023 at 7:33 PM, Jazzhead said:

Right now the home run hitter is Statesman.   For two weekends straight at the beach, it's been mostly what hit the glass.    Also Bowman single barrel and Dickel 9 y.o.,   which is surprisingly compatible for sipping on a hot day.

Go in and out on Statesman due to price.  But, blind, it would be one of my top picks in the 95 to 105 range.

This is an easy one for me.

1. ECBP- This one will start falling down the list because of price increases, but I have purchased at least a case of each batch as far back as I can remember. Always have a bottle of this open.

2. ECSB- I grab a handle or two when the state has them on sale to fill the decanter.

3. FR SB Select- More expensive up here in New England than back home in KY. Hoping to grab a case of it the next time we head back home to see family.

• I like it 4