My Memories of Kinsey Distilling

dave ziegler

One of the weirdest things I remember was there was a fellow named Bob Nemiricter that worked in the warehouse when I was bumped in there and he was very jumpy ( Goosey they called it ) and there was another Bob who was a real Jokester. Well every Now and then he would sneek up behind Him and touch a broom handle at his butt and He would jump and his Left fist would go out in a punch. Well One day This Happened and there was another fellow right in front of him and he hit him and knocked him right down when the Handle touched him.

Well that stopped that for a while thankfully the guy who was hit was ok and did not report it.

And Remeber One time getting in a dice game at break we did alot of Dice those days if we were not in the mood to ride to the Break room especialy when it was cold out. Well this day I started in a game with .50 cents and by second break I was up to $50.00.

Well most times when the day ended you took what you won but not this day as the one guy Bob The Jokester who always won was determined that the game was to go one more full day for fun He said something new. Well by the end of the next day I had lost it all even my .50 and He had won everyones money that rolled the dice both days! We never did a two day game again!

I remember Poor Dickie Pfiefer getting so mad he just about Jumped Up and down, He had just got one of the Old 1941 Ford Flat trucks going and one of the Guys I think the Jokester Bob again had not watched backing up and ruined the Door. The truck had only been out of the shop maybe an hour!

I think back to Poor Old Dickie Pfiefer working over there in that little space in between the #10 Rye Barn and old Warehouse A just a tin roof a roll door dirt floor and a Radiator hanging down for heat and one Explosion proof Light with a green hood I have that hood here at home in his memory. It is no wonder He was always mad but he worked there because it was the one Place you could work on a truck out of the weather and he did everything from putting doors on the trucks to motors from the junk yard in. He kept them trucks running for better then 30 yrs.

These are such great Memories of the guys, and me as a young Kid there working For a great Company and learning about Whiskey!

Dave Z

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Old Hickory America's Finest Bourbon

It Seems All The Nicest People Drink Old hickory

America's Most Magnificent Bourbon

----------------------------------------------------------------

During the time Continental Distilling was in Bussiness we had way over 100 brands of Spirits here is a set of pictures of Our BIB 8 year Old Corn Whiskey Mid West Corn Whiskey! We also the last few years in Bussiness had the Old Stillbrook Label that had belonged to American Distilling and made Stillbrook BIB Corn Whiskey.

Quick Note the Pint Bottle has the wrong tax sticker these were Trade show bottles and someone put a Pink instead of Green BIB sticker on it.

Here are the 2 pictures of two of my Mid West BIB 8 yr Corn whiskey bottles a 4/5 Qt and a Pint both bottled at DSP-Pa-12 Linfield and distilled at DSP-Pa-1 Phila

They Had so many brands that I do not know at least 25 or more we also in the years of the Linfield 1966 Bottling house did alot of work for Seagrams and also many other Distillers in Ky and where ever Whiskey was bottled. The Medley Family Knew Mr Neuman and we did work sometimes for them and they did some special small batch stuff for Continental from what I have been told.

Continental was not the type of Company to try and Push other companies out of compitition but rather won customers by making a better Product and having something for everyone be it Liqour, Gin or Fine Whiskey. From all the different people I have talked to they were well thought of in the Distilling Familys.

I just wish that the company could have kept going but the loss of Mr Si Neuman was too much and there were those who just wanted to get all they could once He was gone. He was such a Leader that when he died the Company Died!

Dave Z

------------------------------------------------------------

Kinsey The Genial Gin

Philadelphia The Heritage Whiskey

Inver House Soft As A Kiss

--------------------------------------------------------------

post-1964-14489815308934_thumb.jpg

post-1964-14489815309202_thumb.jpg

As anyone who reads my Threads knows I love Peanut Lolita Continentals Peanut Liqour. I am lucky to have a good many but once they are gone there will never be any more. For Anyone Looking for a Dusty of it here are pictures of the two size Bottles it was bottled in a 375 Ml and a 750 ML.

The 750 in the picture is full the 375 is a empty Trade show bottle. I hope that by printing these pcitures out someone can find some Dustys. I gave a friend at work a small sample and He said it was totally wonderful He also said the Casties Peanut Cream Rum is nothing Like our Peanut Lolita as it has cream in it and Peanut Lolita is made with Bourbon and way better! It is 53 Proof and the label on the back gives the recipe for a Edinburg Express which is a shot and 1/4 of Scotch and a shot of Peanut.

I have called some Distillers and no one seems to be interested in trying to make this. I am wondering If HH would be willing to try and make something like this? I have never called them about it.

I wish someone would Make it again, I have a friend from NY who drinks Frangelica and He said when I gave him a taste that it is way better then that.

So If anyone knows of a Distiller that would be interested Lets petition them to do it!

Dave Z

post-1964-14489815309816_thumb.jpg

For Anyone Looking for a Dusty of it here are pictures of the two size Bottles it was bottled in a 375 Ml and a 750 ML.

I have called some Distillers and no one seems to be interested in trying to make this. I am wondering If HH would be willing to try and make something like this? I have never called them about it.

I wish someone would Make it again, I have a friend from NY who drinks Frangelica and He said when I gave him a taste that it is way better then that.

So If anyone knows of a Distiller that would be interested Lets petition them to do it!

Very nice Dave. I would love to come across some of this. It really makes a lot of sense for someone to make a product similar to this. It seems to be a product that could work with harder mixes (i.e. your CAptain Peanut) as well as lighter, more indulgent drinks (like a mudslide).

Thanks for posting the pictures.

Someone had to try it so I did I just got off the Phone with a company Rep at heaven Hills. I called asked to speak to someone about Making Peanut Liqour made with Bourbon and when I talked to the Lady I told her about having worked for Continental Distilling thanked them for making Rittenhouse Rye and keeping Continental Distilling on the Label which is Old School to do. Then I told Her about My Peanut lolita and How Dam good it is and that no one makes it that we were the Only Ones and asked if they would be interested in making something like that.

She took my Office Number and said she would get someone from Marketing to call my about My Idea! I hope they do and I think if enough people called they might think about it. I told her that they were a company that was always head on the curb and thinking ahead. They may be the one chance of something like this.

I also told her how all the different people on the site wish they could get a product like this she listened to me and thanked me which is very cool since I am not in the Bussiness any more but she said it sounded like a neat Liquor.

So look up their Number On the web and call them and tell them you want Peanut Liqour there is strength in Numbers.

Dave Z

----------------------------------------------------------

It Seems All The Nicest people Drink Old Hickory

-----------------------------------------------------------

When the marketing person gets back to you....get their direct number. That way when we contact the person at Heaven Hill, they will already know what we are asking about.

Sounds like a nice project.

Right Now I am just working on trying to get Someone to make Peanut Liqour. I doubt they would even think about Old Hickory with all the Bourbons they have in their Porfolio! But there is a shot of getting them to think about a good new Liqour No one else makes!

if I can get a number to call some one in Marketing I will post it their Company number in on their web site under Contact us, and I welcome anyone calling them and requsting Them making this product!

Dave Z

---------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.northjersey.com/food/Old_forgotten_liqueurs_offer_a_taste_of_nostalgia.html

"But Tyler became the clear victor when he turned up something called, somewhat disturbingly, Peanut Lolita, a thick, peanut-flavored liqueur that once was produced by Continental Distilling in Linfield, Pa. The logo and fonts on the label suggest the early 1960s, but according to what little research exists, Peanut Lolita was still around in the mid-1970s, when infamous presidential brother Billy Carter "often made drunken appearances" with the liqueur's spokesmodel, according to an essay by Christopher S. Kelley in "Life in the White House: A Social History of the First Family and the President's House" (SUNY Press, 2004).

We may own the only two bottles of Peanut Lolita left in existence. Due to the liqueur's overwhelming whiskey-and-peanut taste and grainy texture — not to mention its unfortunate name — it is unlikely to make a comeback anytime soon. But Tyler has created a respectable drink with the stuff: He layers ice-cold Peanut Lolita and raspberry-flavored Chambord in a cordial glass and calls it a PB&J."

I saw that artical a while back I thought to myself you guys don't have a clue as I have a good bit more then two bottles. It has a very Powerful smooth bourbon flavor in its taste profile and the Peanut flavor jumps out at you and if you had it you would like it right away. I gave a guy at work a taste one day he raved about it for days!

He put some with Rum Loved it that way and had a little on the rocks and loved it that way I gave him a couple of shots in a medical sample bottle from work. Trouble is once it is gone no more unless someone makes it again the way we did with Bourbon

I hope some of the Guys on the site looking for it can find some as once you drink it you like it. I drank better then a case of it last year! To me it is a Priceless thing to have. In all the years I have had Peanut Lolita Liqour I have never Had anyone I gave a shot of it say anything but how good it was. People always try to talk me into selling them some but no way once it is gone there will be no more and I drink a little of it most days of the week.

Dave Z

------------------------------------------------------

Kinsey The Unhurried Whiskey For Unhurried Moments

-----------------------------------------------------

Early today I was looking through some of my Continental / Kinsey Papers I have salvaged from there and found a blue print for the area built around the two Large Storage tanks at the back end of the plant they are giant and the blue print has all the things built in including a Dike wall on each side in case of a spillage due to something breaking! The Date is Feb 29 1960! So I finally know when the tanks came in by Rail car as they no doubt came that way. I will ask Ludy and I am also going to ask him how much they held as they are so big as Phills Fan and Fricky can tell you having seen them. And the Pictures I posted of them.

These tanks were used for all the years that we bottled Spirits there and were not used after that and were just cleaned and left uncaped.

Looking at the last brosure ever made for the place in 1982 By the man who bought it from Publicker that Year and leased them the bottling house it states

there is Capacity for 2,000 to 1,000,000 gallons on sight! In clean Stainless steel tanks for short term or Long term! And this was not counting the tanks Publicker used daily

It also states that all walls in the Warehouses are doubled walled windowless insulated and explosion proof. The Ceilings are 17 to 22 feet high and floors are 12 inces thick steel reinforced and have Virtual unlimited load bearing each floor.

There are many nice pictures in the book and I will post some at a later time. Publicker owned the place till late 1980 and did the industrial Chemical and Antifreeze deal till fall 1986 when the guy who bought it from them just charged more then it was worth on their lease and that is when they closed down there and their Plant in Phila and went on to other ventures never being able to rise up like Procter and Gamble as they thought having their Chemical plant in Phila and La they could do by selling Kinsey for money leasing it back and redoing their Bottle house here and in Phila for the chemical stuff.

Mr Neuman I have no doubt would have never gone that route but his death brought others who just made lots of mistakes including selling Kinsey and stopping the bottling of Spirits.

There was a period before they sold in 1982 that they were going acording to Papers I found rent some of the empty Explosion proof warehouses to Oscar Myer and they were going to make them into large freezer Units which they would have been ideal for but I also found a paper that stated that they broke their contract to rent / lease them and Publicker was forced to sue and I don't think they ever got anything back it was a dirty deal but that is what happen to Kinsey one time after another.

In fall 1986 when Piublicker gave up the Man who bought the place from them just shut everything down turned the boilers off got rid of the 24/ 7 security force and just walked away Leaving my Kinsey Distillery to go to ruin all these last 23 yrs.

Dave Z

Kinsey The Richest Of All Whiskeys

Did their spirits business start to suffer? I wonder why they would have given up on it....if it was profitable.

There was a down tread that hit slowly during about a 10 year period and when Mr Neuman died 1976 the People who forced their way on to the board started to try to change the direction of what the company did and they were the main reason that things were changed in 1979 3 years after Mr Neuman died.

What Happen was that a couple of Men from Phila bought tons of Common Stock then went to some of Mr Neumans Family not letting on how much common stock they had and bought some Prefered stock from some of them then They got on the board and started the company on the pathway it ended up going on to its ruin and end. At first it seemed it might work the idea was to become a big force in Home Chemicals like P&G and since they had two large Chemical plants the one in Phila and one in LA down south it seemed like it might work but the amout of capital they needed to go just chemicals was the trouble.

They sold off lots of things like the Lemont IL Bottle house and other things to use for Capital Investment into Chemical Bottling.

That is why in 1982 they decided to sell Kinsey and lease part of it back and bottle Anitfreeze and Chemicals there. They needed the Money to set both Phila and Linfield up for bottling just chemicals and Anitfreeze with newer equipment.

They had always made chemicals and antifreeze and bottled them in Phila in their History and the Industrial Alcohol bussiness was the bigger part but the Drinking Alcohol part was there to balance things out if one side of the bussiness was slow the other would most times be busy. They distilled and bottled till fall 1979 then after that they still distilled spirits to sell to other companys till around late 1981 I have a corn whiskey Barrel head from 1981.

And so the 7 last years ( 1979 - 1986 ) of Publicker were just a path down to the end in fall 1986. And in fall of 1986 when People came in to go to work they found the place closed and right after that the man that has owned Kinsey since 1982 just turned everything off got rid of Security and walked away from it, leaving it to go to ruin. The worse move Publicker had done was to sell Kinsey to him but it was to late.

Dave Z

---------------------------------------------------

It Seems All The Nicest people drink Old Hickory

---------------------------------------------------

I called Ludy Yesterday Morning to ask him about when the big tanks across from Warehouse J were first used and He could not remeber but he helped me with a mistery I have been wondering about for a while now When I first found the brohsure with the aeriel shot of the Plant from 1980 in the very back in the field below the Weigh station and the last warehouse #38 before the steer pens there were 2 giant Blue tanks in the woods in the picture.

Well Ludy told me that for more capacity they had two tanks about as big as the stainless ones I have taken pictures across from J put down back in the woods and after a tanker or dumping barrels in #38 they would pump to the tanks in the old weigh house till the tanks in it were full, weigh the spirits then pump it down to those tanks for storage till needed for bottling. They must have been put in right after I left working there so as to have even more spirits available.

When I get a chance I will scan that part of the Picture and post it. Also I now know what used to be in the giant fenced in foot ball field size Pad right behind the Fire pumping station I found out back and took pictures of this past fall. It all makes sense now they built the fire station for two reasons one to add capacity for pumping water to the plant for fire fighting and also to protect from fire the tanks which must have been on this Pad at one time. When they were taken away I have no idea but I now know why the Pad is there fenced in seperate from the fire station way down behind the weigh station in the woods!

Dave Z

It Seems All The Nicest People Drink Old Hickory

Friday my Contractor friend came back to the Plant to pack his gear He will not be back till next year when they tear a bunch of buildings down as we are stopping making of our biggest Product and going to do it in Japan. So He finally finished my other Explosion Proof lighting Conduit and my two Weather proof lights and switches from the Old 1892 Kinsey Barn the one switch you pull a lever up to turn it on Jim my Electrian friend told me that switch is from the turn of the century so I am so glad I got it off the wall in the Maintaince barn.

Here are the two shots I took one of them lit without flash and one with flash.

This is how the walls inside the Warehouse stairwells looked when you went in to turn lights on and stuff dozens of these pilot lights and explosion proof switches. And on the dock the Weatherproof ones too!

The first time I went in one of the Explosion proof warehouses I was in awe of the Electrics! And how the Lights were sealed with bayonet covers on them. They worked right till the end nothing ever blew up.

When I started collecting Kinsey / Continental stuff I made my mind up I was going to cover all aspects of the operation right down to these lighting Switches and pilot lights. I would guess I am the only person to make something like this up but it is a great way to preserve History as once the Plant is gone so are these.

If I ever give another Talk on the Plant I will have these to set up and show this part of operating the plant!

It was not easy getting these off walls to bring home and finding someone to make them work like this they plug in like a lamp but they will always be a part on my Collection.

Dave Z

post-1964-14489815359566_thumb.jpg

post-1964-14489815359954_thumb.jpg

First a quick note I forgot to say that when I got my Old Switches and Pilot lights going I also put original Light bulbs from the plant taken out of Fixtures on the docks. I thought it would be even cooler using bulbs from when the plant was operating.

After work today it was such a nice day and with daylight savings time I decided to go over to Kinsey and take a walk and I was rewarded. I went down back and saw that more trees were knocked down by my Buddies near the Fire pump room so I got two pictures of the Cement Pad in the woods where the two big Tanks used to be how the hell they got the tanks out of them I do not have a clue as the fence is still up but I also have a picture of the tanks I scaned from the brosure and they are on the very far right back side of the Picture and that area is were the big Pad is.

While I was back there I saw they had cut some trees farther back and into one of the old steer pens and to my surprise there was a dump with some broken and unbroken 1957 Old Hickory cafe Crafes. I found a couple of Unbroken ones and washed the Dirt out and put new lids I found in the Bottle house a couple of years ago on and I took a picture of them on each side of one of my original Labeled ones.

I also got into Warehouse S going to the back and took a picture of another abandon Fork Lift and some piles of Cases.

Here are the Pictures

1. Looking at warehouse S ahaed

2. Warehouse S sign

3. thru 7 Inside warehouse S including piles of Cases never used, The elevator set to take barrels off at first floor and one of the old fire roll doors.

8 & 9 The cement Pad where the tanks used to be in the woods

10. Bottle Dump

11. The two 1957 bottles I got and cleaned up with my original in the middle

12. Scan of the aireal picture of the plant from 1982 tanks are on the far back right side. if you look at the back water tower and then to the far right the tanks are there.

As I do this I am enjoying a shot of old Hickory 80 proof from the bottle that Jazz head gave me.

Dave Z

It Seems All the Nicest people Drink Old Hickory

America's Most magnificent Bourbon

post-1964-14489815360357_thumb.jpg

post-1964-14489815360768_thumb.jpg

post-1964-1448981536116_thumb.jpg

post-1964-14489815361563_thumb.jpg

post-1964-14489815361975_thumb.jpg

post-1964-14489815362379_thumb.jpg

post-1964-1448981536277_thumb.jpg

post-1964-1448981536315_thumb.jpg

post-1964-14489815363428_thumb.jpg

post-1964-14489815363869_thumb.jpg

post-1964-14489815364308_thumb.jpg

post-1964-14489815364737_thumb.jpg

post-1964-14489815365126_thumb.jpg

Those are odd looking pint bottles....why that shape? And an unusual plastic screw top....wide mouth?

The Bottles pictured back on page #417 came in sets of two Bottles either BIB 100 proof or 80 proof Old Hickory Bourbon. They were made that when they were empty You could put Hot water or coffee in them set them in on top in your standard coffee cup. You would take them to the table and the person could put a shot of Old Hickory in the cup and pour Hot water or Coffee from the crafe into the cup they were heat tempered

I have a set of BIB ones with Red Lids and the owners Manual and the box I also have a set of 80 proof ones.

The BIB one I have pictured with the two I got at the dump has Distilled Fall 1950 Bottled Fall 1957 six yr old Bonded in Bond Bourbon.

The first one of these I ever had my dad gave me from when he worked there. I was given one by a friend in the bottle house when I worked there and Smitty the Government Mans Son gave me one, the two Bib Matched set I bought at a flee market and I found the Owners manual and box at the plant two yrs ago!

If you look closely at them you can see the bottoms are tapered, they are a full pint in size on the owners manual it says enjoy a hot toddy with these Old Hickory Crafes it is wonderful in Hot water! They fit perfect in a coffee Cup and sit in it till ready to use and stay Hot as thermal.

They were made and filled in 1957 and only Old Hickory ever came in them!

Dave Z

The Bottles pictured back on page #417 came in sets of two Bottles either BIB 100 proof or 80 proof Old Hickory Bourbon. They were made that when they were empty You could put Hot water or coffee in them set them in on top in your standard coffee cup. You would take them to the table and the person could put a shot of Old Hickory in the cup and pour Hot water or Coffee from the crafe into the cup they were heat tempered

I have a set of BIB ones with Red Lids and the owners Manual and the box I also have a set of 80 proof ones.

The BIB one I have pictured with the two I got at the dump has Distilled Fall 1950 Bottled Fall 1957 six yr old Bonded in Bond Bourbon.

The first one of these I ever had my dad gave me from when he worked there. I was given one by a friend in the bottle house when I worked there and Smitty the Government Mans Son gave me one, the two Bib Matched set I bought at a flee market and I found the Owners manual and box at the plant two yrs ago!

If you look closely at them you can see the bottoms are tapered, they are a full pint in size on the owners manual it says enjoy a hot toddy with these Old Hickory Crafes it is wonderful in Hot water! They fit perfect in a coffee Cup and sit in it till ready to use and stay Hot as thermal.

They were made and filled in 1957 and only Old Hickory ever came in them!

Dave Z

If you want to see the owners manual for these Pint carafe's it is on Page 11 #110 of this thread where I posted my original Manual that came with the bottles.

Dave z

-----------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------

I decided to go to Kinsey again Tuesday Just can't walk around there enough. And took a few more pictures.

1. & 2. I finally took Pictures of the Big Tanks from behind as i could walk back there all the weeds have died down.

3. & 4. & 5. I took a picture of one of the regular Fire Escapes and then 2 of the Fire Tower to show the difference.

6.Here is the Back of a Bourbon Supreme Case of 1.75 Lt bottles note Filled Dsp-pa-12

7. here is one of the round back grip Bottles I have a blue print for the design of this bottle from when Continental Had them made by Diamond glass

8. Front of Bourbon Supreme Box

9. Where one of the giant Steer Pens used to be

10. Old small guard shack at firsrt steer Pen on the left side going to the Kinsey House

11. Here is a Large shack that used to have a coal heater in it I think it was used when they took care of the steers they could stay down there and keep warm

12. The Road down to the Kinsey House near the river

13. Close up of the Back Water Tower the trees have been cut around it

14. Leaving the Plant I took a shot from near the woods of the Warehouses running down from O Warehouse

I always love walking there and can't go enough while itis still there i want to save whatever I can for History be it picturres or stuff.

Dave Z

-----------------------------------------------------------

post-1964-14489815366967_thumb.jpg

post-1964-14489815367431_thumb.jpg

post-1964-14489815367879_thumb.jpg

post-1964-14489815368138_thumb.jpg

post-1964-14489815368409_thumb.jpg

post-1964-14489815368698_thumb.jpg

post-1964-14489815369071_thumb.jpg

post-1964-14489815370741_thumb.jpg

post-1964-14489815371135_thumb.jpg

post-1964-14489815371548_thumb.jpg

post-1964-14489815371967_thumb.jpg

post-1964-14489815372372_thumb.jpg

post-1964-14489815372788_thumb.jpg

post-1964-1448981537304_thumb.jpg

Tonight again after Work I decided to take another walk around Kinsey to see what I could find. I walked behind R building and under some wood were a couple of Old Hickory Labels the Kids had tosed there last summer amazingly a couple were good so I brought them home.

Next I walked toward the back of Building P and took the 1. shot of of the back of it and discovered the kids had got the back door open, so I climbed the fire escape and went on the railess plaform ( Picture) and went into the second floor and went down to the first floor.

These Pictures are not as good as most are lately as I used my old camera as I wanted to explore without worring about wrecking my new one.

Shot 2. is of one of the old Barrel lifts we used to take barrels off the piles and back when there were racks out of the racks!

shot 3. is of the electric boxes on the wall in Explosion proof warehouse P it had alot because it has 3 or more 2,000 gal tanks.

Shot 4. is of a mint Explosion proof Telephone in a small wood Office built there in the first floor.

I was going to next take some pictures of the Tanks when I triped and fell over hitting my Hand and putting a over 1/4 inch cut in it just under my Little finger on my right hand so I got out to look in the sunlight to see how bad then grabed a old brown bag tore it up and used the inside to put presure on the cut till it stopped bleeding. Good Thing I was not wearing my good camera around my neck it would have been wrecked

Then I took a walk down back and found a couple more coffee Crafe Whiskey bottles and a couple more 1957/1959 Pint whiskey bottles on the dump pile down there.

Then I left to get home and treat my hand which seems ok after pouring Alcohol on it! I intend to get back in P and get some shots of the tanks in there I saw the smaller one of two togther was 2.000 gal P building was one of the most used dumping Warehouses because of the many tanks in there. Now after treatng my Hand I am drinking some distilled 1946 Bottled 1950 Hallers County Fair Whiskey most likely distilled at Kinsey BIB 4 yrs old.

Dave Z

It seems All The Nicest People drink Old Hickory

America's Most magnificent Bourbon

-----------------------------------------------------------------

post-1964-14489815373426_thumb.jpg

post-1964-1448981537375_thumb.jpg

post-1964-14489815374025_thumb.jpg

post-1964-1448981537429_thumb.jpg

Well it is now 7:00 Am and I am ok after my fall but because I put my arm out when I tripped it is sore as heck. Also my Hand hurts where I cut it but it is healing up. I just have to remember to be more careful when exploring kinsey but I get so dam excited when i found cool stuff. I will get back to Warehouse P and get some tankage pictures to go with the above ones. At 61 going on 62 should know better!

Dave Z

-------------------------------------------

Kinsey The Richest Whiskey Of All

--------------------------------------------

Careful over there Dave! Be sure to tell people where you are going...and when you will be back...in case you fall down a hole. Lassie! Lassie!