BTAC is here!

mobourbon
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Great news!:woohoo: I got a call from the Red Dot Liquors on the west side of Frankfort that the Stagg and William Larue Weller I got on a list for was in! I now have them in my possesion! I haven't opened either yet. But. at least in KY the BTAC is here! I thought it would be out in late Oct. $64.99 at Red Dot.

I just picked up a WLW and a Stagg from Evergreen Liquors in Louisville. Limit one per label per customer. They don't even have them displayed.

The clerk said they were already sold out of one of them. I figure it's the Saz.

man.... I hope I can find some this year... no travel out of AZ may end up in out of state friend reliance :D

man.... I hope I can find some this year... no travel out of AZ may end up in out of state friend reliance :D

if you can't find some at a reasonable price in Tucson, let me know. I may be able to help you out.

Party Source has it as of tommorrow. 64.99 a bottle and a limit of one each except Stagg which has a limit of 2!

Thomas

Does anyone know when DC and/or VA usually get's the BTAC? I'm trying to figure out the best place and when to start looking.

I just called a store in Pensacola FL that normally has great prices on the BTAC. I am planning on having a buddy bring them to me if the price is right.

I asked about them and was told that all they had yet was the 09 Stagg in minis.

Do they really make the BTAC in minis I have never seen these.

I just picked up a WLW and a Stagg from Evergreen Liquors in Louisville. Limit one per label per customer. They don't even have them displayed.

The clerk said they were already sold out of one of them. I figure it's the Saz.

Thanks IronHead for the heads up. I picked up a Stagg from Evergreen today. I am curious to your take on this year's expression. It is different than my recollection of 2008 Stagg. Comments?

I just called a store in Pensacola FL that normally has great prices on the BTAC. I am planning on having a buddy bring them to me if the price is right.

I asked about them and was told that all they had yet was the 09 Stagg in minis.

Do they really make the BTAC in minis I have never seen these.

RED STAG comes in minis.:slappin:

RED STAG comes in minis.:slappin:

He said "we have the William Weller from last year and stagg in very small bottles minis to be exact"

That's to funny I bet your right and that's what he was talking about

Thanks IronHead for the heads up. I picked up a Stagg from Evergreen today. I am curious to your take on this year's expression. It is different than my recollection of 2008 Stagg. Comments?

I haven't cracked this year's Stagg. Plus I haven't had the 08. The only other Stagg I have in my stash is 06. I did crack the WLW and had one pour so far it was very interesting. I did enjoy it quite a bit. I hope to spend some time with them this weekend.

In the past the BTAC hits the store shelves in KY the 3rd or 4th week of Oct and then MI gets them mid Nov.

So maybe Ohio and MI will get them in 2 to 3 weeks from now.

I have 2 GTStagg and 4 WLarueW on order and hold for me at a local store.

Last weekend I was told they would arrive within 2 weeks at an Ann Arbor store.

Craig

Last weekend I was told they would arrive within 2 weeks at an Ann Arbor store.

Craig

Last week of October is the lastest I heard from the horse's mouth, we are probably both talking about A & L, Maher is the Man!

I picked up a bottle of WLW09 and Stagg09, plenty more around but at $67 a pop I'm going to hold off on more then this for a few days. There's another store for about $10 less a bottle that I'll grab a couple stagg at when they get bottles in. I still have unopened from 08 sitting in the bunker... I'm on my way to becoming one of "those guys." :grin:

Last week of October is the lastest I heard from the horse's mouth, we are probably both talking about A & L, Maher is the Man!

They are usually available at a few other spots around town as well. As of a few weeks ago I could still find some of last years Weller and also Handy, I think.

Craig

Notice to the BourbonCO boys (and girls): BTAC is in Denver. The price is still $60, if you search hard enough.

I was at a store today,(work related), that has never in the past had any BTAC's and today I see a Thomas H Handy on their shelf.

I asked the owner about it and all he knows about it is they just got it in.

It really seems odd, I wonder if it was an '09, but I didn't bother him with asking to pull it off the back shelf for me to see.

But anyway, maybe the Staggs and Larues will follow soon!

They're slotted to be in Chicago tomorrow!!! Kinda feels like Christmas eve.:grin: What a fun week. Everything is hittin. Corryvreckan, btac, Parkers Golden, and Mariage. Also just got 15 new Armagnacs this week. Yay!!! Kinda dulls the depression from the weather. Who says winter is a drag? :lol:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.