What bourbon are you drinking? - Spring 2011

Special Reserve
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

A very long hard week... going with the EC 18 (PS barrel selection).

A-h-h-h-h-h...

Working on the 10yr Charter, about what I remembered, not ordinary, a bit better than that.

Vacation. Wife's birthday. Fantastic dinner, MM, BT, ORVW 10/107, and, ????? :grin: Cheers!

Charter 10 is working well, just as I remembered. I like the barrel tones, just wish they were a bit more diminished.

Moving toward Knob Creek SB but have decided that after this bottle I will not replace it.

Moving toward Knob Creek SB but have decided that after this bottle I will not replace it.

Why not?

It was a long week - going with OWA tonight while watching basketball. I haven't had this in a while and it's tasting especially good tonight.

Like some others I am having several pours of Old Charter 10. I will finish the evening with a pour of Mellow Corn for giggles. It still tastes like OGD 114 to me.

Some of the Costco Kirkland's Bourbon at a neighborhood Happy Hour this evening. OK. 20 bucks. Not bad. Actually, pretty darn good.

Now, some 1970 Old Fitz 1849 10 yr. Pours like syrup. Liquid candy...Simply, spectacular.:yum:

Climbing the price ladder tonight. Starting with EW Black Label, then WT101, EC12, Bookers, and if time permits, PHC 10yr

ORVW107 and WH Harrison. Had enough 107 that I had to check the name on 2nd bottle before I typed this.

Last night had my first taste of WhistlePig. Then RR90. Finished off with a pour of RHF.

Started today off with some Bakers

Tucker, I like your style, die hard UK fan here. What a game. Just purchased a Pappy 20 to open for NC tomorrow night. I can't wait.

Weller 12, something I've never seen in these parts and just had to have. Very tasty.

OGD 114 -- 1st time I've tried this... may take a couple of tastings before I decide if it makes the rotation.

OGD 114 -- 1st time I've tried this... may take a couple of tastings before I decide if it makes the rotation.

Don't give up on this! Fantastic pour eps at the price.

This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject!