So, whatcha smokin?

smokinjoe

Had a Liga Undercrown Robusto last night. Pretty damn good stick. Smoked like crazy, though. Which is actually a good thing as it kept the mosquitoes at bay.

Had 1/10th of an Oliva O which was plugged. Then moved on to an AF Hemingway Signature Maduro. Always a dependable and nice treat!

LaFlor Dominicana Air Bender. My first....probably not my last. A maduro flavor bomb that pairs very well with barrel proof bourbon! :bandit:

Agree with you on that, h4. One of the few lines that I can find a Lonsdale.

With that said, a little birdy told me they MAY be discontinued, so if you REALLY like,

you might want to consider stocking up.

Wow! This is the first I've heard of it. I better stock up. Thanks for sharing!

Picked up a Missouri Meerschaum sampler (4 pipes, 4 tobacco blends). Great Dane blend favorite so far.

Had a Drew Estate's event at the local store yesterday. Picked up

a box of CyB Lonsdales. I just LOVE that size and the flavour stands up to

most bourbons, for me.

Finally got around to trying a CyB lonsdale with a pour of ETL Comm. right now. It indeed is holding up to the bourbon! Thanks for sharing that experience! I enjoy this cigar by itself and now I can also enjoy it with some bourbon:)

Right now it's a Hoyo de Monterrey Excalibur No. I in maduro... because I screwed up and meant to order them in natural. Oh well.

Finally got around to trying a CyB lonsdale with a pour of ETL Comm. right now. It indeed is holding up to the bourbon! Thanks for sharing that experience! I enjoy this cigar by itself and now I can also enjoy it with some bourbon:)

Glad you enjoyed!

Staying with the Drew Estates theme, got a Corona Viva Undercrown with some Angels Envy Rye. Let the mocking begin...I just LOVE the butterscotch I get from this rye!

Been smoking quite a few lately with this mild weather, mostly the usual suspects. One interesting lately was a Foundry. I had one of these from the Big Smoke, and lately picked up a couple from a local store. Nice flavor, medium body. Little bit of a tight draw, but not too bad.

Smoking a RyJ Celestiales Fino 1998 this afternoon and sipping Smooth Ambler Old Scout Bourbon. Excellent cigar and bourbon

ed8f2b55f2246304619015960d040156.jpg

Arturo Fuente Rosado Gran Reserva last night. This is the second one I've had, and I've really enjoyed both. It's mild, so some folks here might find it boring, but it is perfect for my tastes.

Smoking a Padron 1926 right now. Smoked a giant bomber Padilla earlier this weekend. Series '68... Had to be at leas a 60 gauge. Really good smoke.