So, whatcha smokin?

smokinjoe

Got lucky and found a good mule for a few Cohíba Siglo V's. Wow.... full bodied and explosive doesn't even begin to describe this bad boy! This is going to be fun!

Sitting down in somewhat pleasant 80 degree weather with a pour of the Colonel's Small Batch

and a Puro Authentico corona.

Had a couple of sticks over the weekend with some guinness. Man o' War Armada and Undercrown by Drew Estates. Both stellar smokes.

Had a couple of sticks over the weekend with some guinness. Man o' War Armada and Undercrown by Drew Estates. Both stellar smokes.

I'll leave the stout to you, but DO like your choice(s) in cigars. Two of my favs, too!

First time trying each and they both stood up very well to the strength of the Guinness. They are now on my short list of keepers.

Man O' War Ruination and a just opened bottle of Rock Hill Farms Single Barrel Select by

a local retailer.

Having a pint of Guinness and a glass of Ritt BIB with a CAO America. Smoked that bad boy to the fingers. Enjoyable all around.

post-8793-14489821436522_thumb.jpg

Having a CyB right now. Always enjoyable.

Remember that little birdy. It's confirmed. They are killing the line.... :(

Keep an eye on Cigars International. They were having a "clearance" sale

and this was one of the lines. I got a box of 21 Lonny's for $88 with free shipping.

My retailer had them at $8.40, so at $4 and change, dang close to cost I reckon?!

Remember that little birdy. It's confirmed. They are killing the line.... :(

Keep an eye on Cigars International. They were having a "clearance" sale

and this was one of the lines. I got a box of 21 Lonny's for $88 with free shipping.

My retailer had them at $8.40, so at $4 and change, dang close to cost I reckon?!

Wow. I better get moving on it.

My GBS boys bailed so I'm relaxing on the porch with HHSS #1, and Kentucky Fire Cured and the new Ryan Adams album. Not a bad consolation prize.

Relaxing out by the first outdoor fire of the season with an Alec Bradley Nica Puro Toro.