So, whatcha smokin?

smokinjoe

The other night I lit up a Spectre cigar. The cigar uses Latakia tobacco in the blend so anyone that likes that should try it. Was a very dry tasting cigar so a sweet drink should be had with it. Next time I have one will probably get a pour of mellow corn or some other sweet profile bourbon with it.

Taking the final few draws off my last Monte #2 while polishing off the final few drops from what has been a stellar OBSV bottle. They paired quite well together and will both be sorely missed.

Wednesday night on the back porch. Still reading 80 degrees, so the fans are going.

Sipping some 4R OESV at 58 ABV and an Undercrown Corona Viva.

Wednesday night on the back porch. Still reading 80 degrees, so the fans are going.

Sipping some 4R OESV at 58 ABV and an Undercrown Corona Viva.

Very nice Stan.

Doing most of the same on this balmy evening but sipping some faux Pappy and roasting a few batches of Mexican Oaxacan coffee while smoking a Trinidad Coloniales

Coming off the Fast, so looking forward to this, after eating of course....

Finishing a Col Sm Batch with a CyB. Following with an Undercrown and a blend

of OBSV/OESV. Had a drop left of each, so now I have about 200ml.

Average AVB about 60%.

Monte Petite #2 with Stagg Jr. Enjoyed these when they were first released but haven't had one in several months. See how they've done over a small rest.

Monte Petite #2 with Stagg Jr. Enjoyed these when they were first released but haven't had one in several months. See how they've done over a small rest.

Smoking a PDR Reserva Limitada with some Guinness and an ETL. Really hitting the spot right now.

Wed night back porch sit tin'. Back up to 80 degrees.

just opened a bottle of the 4R OESK recipe at 10+ years and barrel proof at a cool 55.2%

Boy, this seems spicy for an "E"?!

Wed night back porch sit tin'. Back up to 80 degrees.

just opened a bottle of the 4R OESK recipe at 10+ years and barrel proof at a cool 55.2%

Boy, this seems spicy for an "E"?!

Oh, with a Ave Maria, another one of AJ's blends that is outstanding.

Tried a My Father corona tonigt for the first time and loved it. Had it with a pint of Guinness.

My Father is delicious and a corona is my fav size.

Last night had some OFBB(for obvious reason) with a Papa Fritas. Both lovely!

Diesel corona with some batch #2 Stagg Jr, proofed down to 110 so I can stay in the game a little longer.

Puro Authentico from AJ, with a few generous pours of 4R OBSQ barrel strength 60.6%, proofed down so I can have a couple more pours....