So, whatcha smokin?

smokinjoe

Im not a big cigar smoker, but enjoy maybe a half dozen a year. <snip> I prefer a medium body with a bit of spice. Shockingly I dont want to spend a lot. Id be quite pleased to keep it <$5/each. I almost always have bourbon while smoking. Any suggestions are welcome.
I actually don't smoke, I just clench them in my teeth for a while. I also don't like to spend much on cigars. It's been quite a while since I bought any, but I used to like Punch London Clubs and Arturo Fuente Exquisitos (both maduro).

Having an Aging Room Quattro F55 with some beer and bourbon. This this goes really good with both.

I'm Simple. Pulled out the old pipe and had a Captain Black Royal Blue. I love the flavor and the aroma

hmmmmm good question. I honestly don't know. I know I paid about 65 bucks for it. I use maple wood distillaters( just pulled it out now and looked.) it is a Medico Medalist.

Had this bright idea to proof down the Col Taylor Barrel Proof with a like quantity of Col Taylor

Sm Batch BIB. Comes in at 117.7. Lovely!

With an Ave Maria, one of the many wonderful cigars AJ Fernandez is making in Nicaragua.

Had this bright idea to proof down the Col Taylor Barrel Proof with a like quantity of Col Taylor

Sm Batch BIB. Comes in at 117.7. Lovely!

With an Ave Maria, one of the many wonderful cigars AJ Fernandez is making in Nicaragua.

Nice on both counts

Love the Ave Maria!

Got a Drew Estates Undercrown with some Stagg Jr. tonight. It's in the upper 50's on the back porch with appropriate sweatshirt, stocking cap and heater blowing.

Got down to the bottom shelf of the humidor cabinet tonight and pulled out a Custom Roll Cazador with two years of age on it. These were good fresh but are just getting better and better. Paired with a generous pour of ETL

Smoked with a few friends today:

- '88 Bolivar Belvederes

- '13 Partagas Lusi Gran Reserva

Edited by big pete

Still with an Ave Maria tonight with some ETL. I usually don't drink a "lower" proof, but this is tasty tonight.

• 2 weeks later...