So, whatcha smokin?

smokinjoe

2007 Punch Coromation with a Woodford Reserve Double Oak.  What a beautiful pairing

IMG_3700.jpg  IMG_3701.jpg

IMG_3703.jpg  IMG_3705.jpg

IMG_3707.jpg

Johnnie O Cuban custom rolled this morning while roasting some coffee beans

IMG_3716.jpg  IMG_3721.jpg

IMG_3725.jpg

H. Upmann Magnum 46 tonight.  Also just heard of the passing of Carlos Fuente Sr.  I think I will have to light up a Don Carlos in his honor later tonight.  RIP Don Carlos.

IMG_3732.jpg  IMG_3735.jpg

^^^^I had no idea.  May he rest in peace...

I've spent the last two evenings enjoying Arturo Fuente Petit Corona's (Cameroon).  Fantastic workmanship, wonderful aroma's and balanced flavor.  These are great sticks that often get overlooked due to their size (IMO).     

Kristoff Kristania Robusto.  A medium strength vitola with rich flavors of espresso, cocoa, vanilla, and sweet spices.

Nat sherman host selection - this has a sweetened tip, good for beginners, but it ruins the smoking experience for me. Oh well....

31731a2011ab0cd4ead835be79f3a9bc.jpg

Finally found the time to salute Don Carlos Fuente with this wonderful smoke.

IMG_3743.jpg  IMG_3750.jpg  IMG_3753.jpg

H. Upmann, 'The Banker' (Annuity).  Medium balanced throughout with earthy chocolate giving way to heavier spice notes as you approach the foot.  Very enjoyable smoke, balanced, with a good draw.   

Crowned Heads new release Le Careme' at the Chattanooga Tweet Up this morning.  Excellent cigar with some different and unusual notes.  Great job and kudos to Jon Huber and the gang at Crowned Heads.  Sorry for the wet head.  Was drinking coffee and didn't realize it was so wet until I downloaded the photo.

IMG_3762.jpg

Another Crowned Heads release.  Had this smoke early in the year as a pre-release at a Crowned Heads event.  This particular one is called the Tuberia and is a 4 1/2" X 48 beauty.

IMG_3769.jpg  IMG_3772.jpg

IMG_3773.jpg

Man o War Ruination tonight with some Compass Box Flaming Hear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3c357f3e866a1c1b92c674cbe40f4bd6.jpg

4 minutes ago, BigRich said:

I moved on to a tasty chocolaty Ramon Bueso

That cigar may be the most under appreciated cigar out there.

That cigar may be the most under appreciated cigar out there.

I only had it because a buddy who is all over boutique cigars gave it to me. Loving it tonight!

Beautiful Sunday morning to enjoy a cup of coffee, A. Flores Seleccion Especial and roast some coffee beans

IMG_3787.jpg  IMG_3780.jpg

IMG_3783.jpg  IMG_3792.jpg

Finishing off the weekend with a 2008 El Rey Del Mundo Choix Supreme with a couple pours of Bernheim Wheat....Tastes like a Pay Day candy bar.  Good combo.

IMG_3795.jpg  IMG_3797.jpg

IMG_3799.jpg  IMG_3804.jpg

2013 Ramon Allones Special Selection with a very pedestrian pour tonight.  This was my first go at this bourbon as it has never appealed to me based on the reviews I have read but I found it to be drinkable and better than a lot things I have tasted on this journey. The cigar reminds me of a Bit-O-Honey candy bar from my youth

.IMG_3834.jpg  IMG_3836.jpg

IMG_3837.jpg

Edited by Tennessee Dave