So, whatcha smokin?

smokinjoe

It's a custom roll from a guy who's SN is Johnny-O.

No abbreviations here.

Last night smoked an Tatuaje HCS Reserva

I've had some okay Johnny-O's and some really bad ones, never great ones. Not sure who's rolling table theses customs come from.

HI, Alan!

Found a bottle of Black Maple Hill. Sipping a little of that with a Puro Authentico.

• 2 weeks later...

Punch Grand Cru (Robusto's and Toro's) has been my smoke of late. I'm trying to squeeze as many in as possible before the good weather plays out!

Smoked a Cain the other night. Good strong smoke, but a pretty tight draw. Slow burner, smoked a lot longer than other cigars of similar size.

Nice day here in northern Illinois, so out on the porch enjoying an Oliva Series O with a healthy pour of FRYL. Always a fine cigar!

Paul Garmirian Artisian Passion Robusto, strong and full bodied. A nice smoke, with a nice pour of Ancient Age.

• 2 weeks later...

Of late, Rocky Patel Edge (corojo and maduro), Punch Grand Cru (robusto and maduro) and Perdomo 10th Anniversary Champagne Churchill's. :bandit:

• 2 weeks later...

Had a buddy send me a few Cuban Montecristo No 2's a while back. Been waiting for a time to smoke one and think I'm gonna do it tonight. Probably gonna pair it with some Blantons. Pretty excited.

• 3 weeks later...

Enjoying a Flor de las Antillas from My Father's Cigars on a grey Monday in the Commonwealth.  Just wrapped up Christmas shopping, so thought I'd treat myself.

I've really gotten back into cigars over the last year. I never stopped, but had basically smoked CI joe's deals cigars for the last 5 years or so. Recently I have been enjoying "new" cigars. A lot has changed since I was actively purchasing at a local store. That being said, some things never change and I find myself returning to some familiar names from the past, Fuente and Padron.

• 2 weeks later...

Sticking with some favorite brands of late;  Rocky Patel Edge (corojo and maduro), as well as Perdomo (Lot 23's and Vintage 12 yr olds).

• 2 weeks later...

Rain has stopped, so out back with a SLR Reserva Especial Churchill. I've been picking these up lately from my local, and really enjoying them.  The burns have been inconsistent, ranging from a multi-splitting mess, to rock solid tight and even with beautiful ash.  But, all have been extremely pleasantly flavorful.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Enjoyed a AF Don Carlos belicosa with some blantons.........always a great smoke!

• 4 weeks later...

Kicked back pool side enjoying the sounds of a spring evening in Florida.  A three finger pour of cult whiskey in my glass and a Perdomo Habano (Connecticut) perfectly harmonizing...