What bourbon are you drinking? Summer 2013

Special Reserve
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Did a quick survey of the liquor cabinet and came up with some Old Grand Dad.

Must have been hidden in the back somewhere. You probably haven't had that in a while! :lol:

OGD 80 - better than I thought - but got to find an 86 before it is gone for good.

OGD 80 - better than I thought - but got to find an 86 before it is gone for good.

I still see the 86s all over the place around here. The handles are more common than the 750s but either aren't that hard to find.

I still see the 86s all over the place around here. The handles are more common than the 750s but either aren't that hard to find.

Did a quick survey of the liquor cabinet and came up with some Old Grand Dad.

really? you found OGD in YOUR liquor cabinet?

Some 2012 OFBB. Nearly killed the bottle already.

That 2012 OFBB is a great bottle. I have enjoyed all of the releases, but 2012 is maybe the best of the bunch after the 2002, IMO.

:toast:

That 2012 OFBB is a great bottle. I have enjoyed all of the releases, but 2012 is maybe the best of the bunch after the 2002, IMO.

:toast:

I've never had the 2002. I have thoroughly enjoyed this bottle. Glad I have 1 back up bottle stashed away

And the winner is . . . Old Grand Dad.

That was 16 minutes. .

You mean one has to wait till 5 o'clock????

I've been jumping the gun lately. OGD BIB is a nice lunch pour!

Knooooooob Creeeeeeek Siiiiiingle Barrrrrel

good taste! me too!

KBS selected Barrel "C" 1792 out in the garage listening to the Braves on the radio on a warm and muggy night here Down South. There is a beautiful dried flower tone to this whiskey that goes nicely with this weather. I bet this would make a great mint julep. (Note to self: pick up some mint tomorrow)

OWA7... Decanted the rest of my 1.75L and there were about 5oz that didn't fit... That's too durn bad

This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject!