What bourbon are you drinking? Summer 2013

Special Reserve
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

W12, ORVW107, PVW23, and PHC Wheated.

That my friend is a Night! Add a WLW and you will score the Wheater Trinity in one sitting. Very few have reached that sacred ground.

A healthy pour of SB blend a la smokinjoe ratio but with a generous splash of FRSB LE '12.

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk 2

W12, ORVW107, PVW23, and PHC Wheated.

Dayuuum! PowerBall winner? :D

Shitty day winner. :)

Well, any way you look at it, you're the winner tonight with that line-up, brother.

:toast:

No ish, Sean. That's serious work.

I found some OFBB12 and now some Balcones Texas Single Malt. This is my second bottle and it's not nearly a good as the first. Enjoyable, but mostly just interesting malty new-make flavor dancing with some oak. The last bottle tasted much more mature and complex.

watched Taken 2 and finished my WT American Spirit

now I'm gonna finish off the last drops of a Pappy 20 :cry:

Nice pour of ORVW107 - first sip of bourbon since Sunday, and it is phenomenal. Mommy - do I have to go to work tomorrow?? Can I call in sick?? :)

A rock solid pour of Larceny over a few cubes before the girls and I head out for Japanese.

Some OWA TPS barrel 35 to warm up. Thinking about moving onto a rye in a few...

Nice pour of ORVW107 - first sip of bourbon since Sunday, and it is phenomenal. Mommy - do I have to go to work tomorrow?? Can I call in sick?? :)
Moved onto PHC 2012, and don't regret it one bit :)

I might join you Gary. Does the wheat still shine through with the PHC12 after the ORVW?

Trying a little Larceny tonight. I will be honest. I don't believe I like it as well as WL12. However, I will see how the bottle progresses. It is good just not on par with WL12 or OWA for me, especially since they are in the same price range. I will try some WL12 now and see how they come back-to-back.

Got gifted a bottle of AE and am having a pour... The only thing I like is the nostalgia it triggers for when I used to love banana Runts as a kid

Got gifted a bottle of AE and am having a pour... The only thing I like is the nostalgia it triggers for when I used to love banana Runts as a kid

Gifted a bottle of AE. Wow, someone really likes you! If I knew them, I would thank them for you. A cool gift!

Gifted a bottle of AE. Wow, someone really likes you! If I knew them, I would thank them for you. A cool gift!

I was so excited to get it. I just can't get into it. I will say its about 1/2 empty as I try to figure out whether I like it, so maybe ill miss it when it's gone

A 14 yo 4R OBSK GS selection. Delicious. Better than either the 12 or 13 LE IMO.

A 14 yo 4R OBSK GS selection. Delicious. Better than either the 12 or 13 LE IMO.
From December 124 prf.if so I 100% agree,just amazing stuff!Mine happened to be barrel 16-4G.

This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject!