Which Water of Life Did You Purchase Today - Winter 2013/2014

ChainWhip
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

My final "take" from Canada, minus an Alberta Dark Horse thats behind the bottles. Sorry for the crappy quality pic.

post-9128-144898206126_thumb.jpg

Some recent acquisitions I have spoiled myself with. Ok, one's not for me.

8uzyny4e.jpg

Big fan of the Tali 175th! The General sure looks interesting but not sure I could pull the trigger even if I got a chance at retail. Glaser is apparently going to be in Atlanta next week but no idea if a taste of the General is a possibility. Not sure I can even go yet!

Big fan of the Tali 175th! The General sure looks interesting but not sure I could pull the trigger even if I got a chance at retail. Glaser is apparently going to be in Atlanta next week but no idea if a taste of the General is a possibility. Not sure I can even go yet!

Glad to hear that about the Tali 175th, I've been meaning to open it but I can't quite seem to get around to it. The General... well I was just lucky I had the cash when it briefly showed up on the shelf. I'm a huge fan of Glaser and what he does with CB, and this stuff sounds right up my alley. Definitely an exception for me, price-wise, but hey you only live once. I'm trying to repeat that to myself to get me to open it - it's not easy! The thought of having a bottle like that open in my cabinet is... intimidating.

Glad to hear that about the Tali 175th, I've been meaning to open it but I can't quite seem to get around to it. The General... well I was just lucky I had the cash when it briefly showed up on the shelf. I'm a huge fan of Glaser and what he does with CB, and this stuff sounds right up my alley. Definitely an exception for me, price-wise, but hey you only live once. I'm trying to repeat that to myself to get me to open it - it's not easy! The thought of having a bottle like that open in my cabinet is... intimidating.

Crack The General, give us some notes, and let us live vicariously through you! Would love to try it! Bruce, let me know if you go to the Glaser thing as ESS. Maybe we can convince some other GBS folks to go

Crack The General, give us some notes, and let us live vicariously through you! Would love to try it! Bruce, let me know if you go to the Glaser thing as ESS. Maybe we can convince some other GBS folks to go

I've got a decent stash of things and I still live vicariously through the pics and posts of you good people. That looks like a great line of bottles.

Party? I like parties! I'm game. Let's take some OWA and W12, and see what he comes up with on the SB Blend. He'll probably renounce blending malt squeezins' though, and start his own bourbon mingling biz! :lol:

That would be awesome. He is a helluva blender. Could give oil' Dave Perkins a run for his money. Seriously, if there are spots available, I'd go to this.

This reminds me. I need to start blending single malts. I'm already into a Mexican Mule (the drink) right now. Perhaps another night.

Bought the General myself last week. Haven't opened it yet though. Also have a Great King Street NY Blend stashed away too. I plan on going to the ESS tasting this coming Wednesday. Looking forward to it since I've never been to ESS. I work close by but never had the chance to visit. Should be a good time.

This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject!