Empty Bottle Support Group 2017

Tennessee Dave
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

19 hours ago, The Black Tot said:

Always have time for people with Python quotes permanently stored in their heads!

"But I'm not dead." 

"I'm a lumberjack and I'm ok"   

"I cut down trees, I wear high heels, suspendies and a bra;

I wish I'd been a girlie, just like my own pappa"

Back on topic - finished another Blanton's Loch & K(e)y store pick last night - now down to two (2) left in the bunker.  Will have to check availability of more tomorrow night at Whiskey Wednesday!    :rolleyes:

Edited by GeeTen
Spell Check

5 hours ago, GeeTen said:

I wish I'd been a girlie, just like my own pappa"

So you are a TRUE Patriots fan!! 

Hee, Hee, Hee!

19 minutes ago, GeeTen said:

Why yes, yes I am!!!!!!   :lol:

Could be worse... at least you're not a Jets fan! :lol:

Just killed a bottle of ETL. Thankfully, I have three more in the bunker.  I really wish BT would give the basic bottling info on the ETL label (barrel #, dump date etc).  

1 hour ago, Nm0369 said:

Just killed a bottle of ETL. Thankfully, I have three more in the bunker.  I really wish BT would give the basic bottling info on the ETL label (barrel #, dump date etc).  

I think the laser code on ETL will tell you the bottling date/year.

Just tossed an empty WT Rare Breed 112.8 into the recycle bin. First bottle of many to come. Love the WT taste profile.

I'll be okay though... last 1/4 of the bottle went to SB Blend, and there were three back-ups in the bunker... :D

IMG_1488.PNG

A Baby Saz bit the dust tonight. I had to make my last Sazerac with half Saz and half Ritt. First world problems.

f65169c98510096ba076490ba0dfe64b.jpg

Emptied this one tonight. I think these are somewhat overlooked. Good whiskey in these crocks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

f65169c98510096ba076490ba0dfe64b.jpg

Emptied this one tonight. I think these are somewhat overlooked. Good whiskey in these crocks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is a fabulous looking Earthstone jug.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Brother-in-law finished this off over the weekend.

I don't really like scotch, so he did me a favor, by making space for another bourbon on the "open" shelf.

The wife was not impressed however, as it was hers...

:unsure:

IMAG1789[1].jpg

Awwww, I feel your pain, Old Dusty.    Some stellar stuff in those HHSS bottles.    I'm wondering to myself how the 'shelf' version, available at the gift shop, compares.    Pricey; but I am considering scooping one anyway.

Rich, most of the reviews have been positive. But most of those folks just dropped $150 on the bottle which MAY have colored their experience-and some may have paid $250 which IIRC was the going rate when they first appeared at the gift shop. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.