What beer are you drinking? Spring 2017

whiskeyagonzo
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Picked up some 17' KBS yesterday.  Excellent as always!  

IMG_0579.thumb.JPG.3dd627b485a4f4202710ff9124ee5547.JPG

Edited by Nm0369
Pic

Picked up some 17' KBS yesterday.  Excellent as always!  
IMG_0579.thumb.JPG.3dd627b485a4f4202710ff9124ee5547.JPG

I'll agree with that. More chocolate this year than i usually remember and I'm liking that.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Bell's Oberon Wheat Ale.  Light and balanced, it's an easy drinking mix of fruit and hops. 

Founder's KBS - $22.99 + $0.20 bottle deposit on a 4-pack of 12oz bottles.!   :D

That Bearded Iris looks pretty tasty!

Cheers!

They were. A friend from Nashville sent them to me. Given the choice I would almost always choose whiskey over beer, but those hazy style IPA's are pretty damn good.

1 hour ago, whiskeyagonzo said:

They were. A friend from Nashville sent them to me. Given the choice I would almost always choose whiskey over beer, but those hazy style IPA's are pretty damn good.

I've had the great fortune the last month or so to try these very tasty brews from Trillium, Tree House, Tire Hands, Lawson. I'm hooked. 

Cheers!

A very refreshing Cascade Apricot tonight. Good stuff, but very tart

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New Belgium Voodoo Ranger IPA. Nice to see one of the classic beers get a needed refresh. The basic Ranger has gotten lost with newer variants and updates and needed something like this.

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, whiskeyagonzo said:

Post yard mow treat from Casey. be30bb5b70d603a48a01eb5f3b305749.jpg

Sounds delicious. Cheers!

On 4/8/2017 at 7:21 AM, GeeTen said:

Founder's KBS - $22.99 + $0.20 bottle deposit on a 4-pack of 12oz bottles.!   :D

I got some yesterday. Was a 2 bottle person limit at $6.99/bottle. My wife went back in and got another 2 bottles. A little pricey but hopefully worth it. I haven't had any in a few years. Its become the BTAC of beer.

I wanted something a little more refreshing tonight so I had a Frootwood after dinner instead. I think I'll have at least one KBS at Easter.

20170408_174510-756x1008.jpg

Nice pull - I drink it as a dessert in a bottle.   :lol:

On 4/8/2017 at 11:24 AM, MTNBourbon said:

I've had the great fortune the last month or so to try these very tasty brews from Trillium, Tree House, Tire Hands, Lawson. I'm hooked. 

Cheers!

How'd you get Trillium and Tree House?????  We have to go to Canton and Monson and stand in line - were you here and didn't tell me??????   :wacko:

2 hours ago, GeeTen said:

How'd you get Trillium and Tree House?????  We have to go to Canton and Monson and stand in line - were you here and didn't tell me??????   :wacko:

Traded, and some have just sent me some.:)

Cheers!

2 hours ago, MTNBourbon said:

Traded, and some have just sent me some.:)

Cheers!

You've got some nice friends - I have to rely on my son-in-law and his brother to get my Trillium and Tree House.   :lol:

1 minute ago, GeeTen said:

You've got some nice friends - I have to rely on my son-in-law and his brother to get my Trillium and Tree House.   :lol:

At least you get to try some.:) To me, they are very tasty, and quite different than West Coast IPAs, even the regular East Coast IPAs. Very addictive.:)

On 4/9/2017 at 0:34 PM, whiskeyagonzo said:

Post yard mow treat from Casey. be30bb5b70d603a48a01eb5f3b305749.jpg

What did ya think of it?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.