Show Us Your Stash -- Volume 3.0 (The Subliminal Verses)

Virus_Of_Life
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

This is what I have up front. Repeats are bunkered. Just added a EzraB SB 15 yr. to sit right next to the 12yr.

post-5681-14489816619283_thumb.jpg

post-5681-14489816619687_thumb.jpg

post-5681-14489816620098_thumb.jpg

This is what I have up front. Repeats are bunkered. Just added a EzraB SB 15 yr. to sit right next to the 12yr.

Very nice selection...;)

Makes me thirsty just looking at all those bottles but it's only 8:30am and I'm at work. damn.

Nice set up.

It gives me some hope for the dusty hunt I'm about to leave on.:searching:

Sweet Jesus! I have seen the promised land.

Ed, that is sweet looking! I am especially jealous of the Fighting Cock 8 year old! Did you find that in Texas somewhere?

Also, like the look of that cabinet, is that a built in or freestanding? I need to get something here at home but don't have much room; however something like that which doesn't look too deep could work on one wall here.

Christian

Great meeting you and everyone with SB. Congratulations to you and your fiancé. Here is another look at the set up.

post-5681-14489816663999_thumb.jpg

post-5681-14489816663999_thumb.jpg

Christian

Great meeting you and everyone with SB. Congratulations to you and your fiancé. Here is another look at the set up.

Looks great, Ed. Nice meeting you and Amber....and thanks for the SWA drink tickets.

That's a nice setup.

I would have a hard time working or concentrating if I have my stash over my office area. hahahaha.

Cheers

--Hugh

• 1 month later...

Thought I would add my modest collection. Getting bigger every day.

post-5876-14489816732911_thumb.jpg

Thought I would add my modest collection. Getting bigger every day.

Couple of my regular pours there, Evan Williams Black and Old Grand-Dad 86 proof. I would like to run across some of the Old Ezra 101 and Old Grand Dad 114 but neither of these is available in Alabama or the store in Tennessee I frequent.

Here's a shot of my 'everyday' bar. All the usual suspects, plus a few bottles of Pappy, Black Maple Hill, and older HH bottlings for those guests who can appreciate it. All the 'good stuff' is locked away in a closet behind this bar.

bar003.jpg

All the 'good stuff' is locked away in a closet behind this bar.

bar003.jpg

You going to give us a shot of that 'good stuff'? I am curious after seeing the pretty impressive 'everyday' bar what the good stuff is...

You going to give us a shot of that 'good stuff'? I am curious after seeing the pretty impressive 'everyday' bar what the good stuff is...

Thanks. I'll get around to it...most of it is in boxes. Have been searching for a display case that would do it justice. Also thinking about breaking into one of the walls near the bar and building a built-in shelf unit.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally had some time to organize all the bottles that I've aquired over the last couple months...I figured that I'd get some pictures for insurance purposes as well! :)

DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0003.jpg

DSC_0012.jpg

DSC_0013.jpg

DSC_0014.jpg

DSC_0015.jpg

DSC_0016.jpg

DSC_0018.jpg

DSC_0019.jpg

DSC_0021.jpg

DSC_0022.jpg

DSC_00252.jpg

I decided that I would organize my bottles and get them into some kind of order in the storage area so I could find what I'm looking for when I want it. With this in mind I took some pictures of a good amount of the stash. :cool:

GTS

DSC_0003.jpg

WLW's

DSC_0007.jpg

BTAC's

DSC_0012.jpg

VWFRR's

DSC_0013.jpg

Pappy 15's

DSC_0014.jpg

Four Roses

DSC_0015.jpg

BHC

DSC_0016.jpg

Turkey Hunt

DSC_0018.jpg

OFBB

DSC_0019.jpg

SW Weller Juice

DSC_0021.jpg

Random Bottles

DSC_0022.jpg

Bottles from a far

DSC_0023.jpg

BTAC, FR, VWFRR's, Pappy's, etc.

DSC_00252.jpg

Well Bob, I see you have developed the same sickness as me. There is no cure.

Joe :usflag:

Bob,

Just like my bunker. When the billiard sticks get buried under your stash, you are past the" point of no return".

Nice room and great collection.

That is seriously impressive Bob, for having joined just over a year ago you've amassed one amazing stash! ... Now that I've seen that I sure hope next time in chat your response to "Glass check?" is something other than OWA. :toast:

• jbutler locked this topic
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject!