Show Us Your Stash -- Volume 3.0 (The Subliminal Verses)

Virus_Of_Life
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Decided to make my bunker more organized so went and took a picture for the stash thread while I was at it. Can't top that dang centennial photo, never even seen or tasted one. Trade? :-)

post-6398-14489817698647_thumb.jpg

I'm kind of afraid to ask, but here goes anyway: are those Centennial cases above the bottles empty or full?

The boxes are just up there for the picture. I emptied the boxes for the photo, as I thought it looked better out.

@ Bob, any time your in town, we can open whatever it is you want.

• 3 weeks later...

IMG_0035.jpg

I didn't feel like taking all these off the shelves or getting all the cases out of the crawlspace so I just took a couple pictures in their natural state. ;)

IMG_0036.jpg

IMG_0038.jpg

IMG_0039.jpg

IMG_0040.jpg

The last one is some cases of Binny's Weller 12, 1789b OWA, Pappy 15, Pappy 20, Willett 1789b 6/7/8/17/18yr/ Old Fitz DSP 16's, and WTRR 101's.

IMG_0037.jpg

IMG_0035.jpg

I didn't feel like taking all these off the shelves or getting all the cases out of the crawlspace so I just took a couple pictures in their natural state. ;)

IMG_0036.jpg

IMG_0038.jpg

IMG_0039.jpg

IMG_0040.jpg

The last one is some cases of Binny's Weller 12, 1789b OWA, Pappy 15, Pappy 20, Willett 1789b 6/7/8/17/18yr/ Old Fitz DSP 16's, and WTRR 101's.

IMG_0037.jpg

@hectic:

I found a couple of dusties the other day and I was going to post in the dusty thread but I saw you had similar bottles!

I found 2 bottles of the Old Taylor BIB in Quart size and an Old Charter Private Reserve.

I might have paid too much on the OCPR as it was about $45 but the OTBIB were $20. What are your thoughts on these bottles?

Very nice bunker pic!

IMG_0036.jpg

IMG_0038.jpg

IMG_0039.jpg

IMG_0040.jpg

IMG_0037.jpg

I hope that is not a Gas Hot water heater.... :bigeyes:

I hope that is not a Gas Hot water heater.... :bigeyes:

It is Scott but it's not as close as the pictures make it look...it's probably at least 3 ft from the shelves...

I found 2 bottles of the Old Taylor BIB in Quart size and an Old Charter Private Reserve.

I might have paid too much on the OCPR as it was about $45 but the OTBIB were $20. What are your thoughts on these bottles?

I've had an OT BIB from 1975 that was very good and grab one if I saw it @ $40.

Bob: my goodness, that's a deep (as in many duplicate bottles) bunker! What is the significance -- and source -- of the mesh netting on some of the bottles?

SDpappy: Almost impossible to overpay for either of those if truly dusty...

Bob: my goodness, that's a deep (as in many duplicate bottles) bunker! What is the significance -- and source -- of the mesh netting on some of the bottles?

SDpappy: Almost impossible to overpay for either of those if truly dusty...

Hey Kevin...

One can never have too much of a good thing! :)

The mesh netting is simply there to protect the bottle from banging together...nothing other then that! ;)

People keep telling me to post my stash so here goes

The Shelf of Dreams

KXD9K.jpg

BTAC, Willet Rye, Wellers and some VSOF

bC4Jm.jpg

VWFRR, PHC, Old Charter, more Old Fitz, Vintage Rye and Bourbon, some ND OGD, couple PT WTKS, Pappy 15, etc

r8pf6.jpg

Misc junk among some OFBiB and ND OT6/86

SR7gm.jpg

BTW I am really bummed by Evan Williams coffee has no bourbon in it :smiley_acbt: just found out yesterday. Guess I'll be supplementing my own booze :grin:

I just consolidated my freezer, the pantry, and the guest room closet all into the same place. Still doesn't compare to a few of the better pix in this thread.

I like that shelf StraightNoChaser !

Here's my own :

IMG_5995.JPG

There's more High West oversea's in this pick than in any one store that I've ever been to. Guess I'll have to take to the local rep about this issue. :grin:

But seriously, nice selection.

B

• jbutler locked this topic
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject!