What Bourbon Are You Enjoying (Winter 2017)

CardsandBourbon
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

For the first time in the history of these two batches Batch 6 is the winner over 4 tonight, I am in fact quite shocked.

IMG_20180213_204939862.jpg

Birthday pours started with a pour of a new (wife/inlaw present) bottle of cigar blend batch 7 now having a rebel yell 10 and next...<_< decided on al young 

Edited by bourbon4all
  • I like it 1

6 hours ago, Three quarks said:

Good to know 08. Thanks!

The "100 proof" is back in the line up at my house.  I would not buy the VOB "-6-" on principle; and I was mad they dropped the age statement.

Now enjoying some WT 101 (really hitting the spot).

• I like it 2

FR PS OESO. 1/4th of the bottle left, and this has finally aerated enough to appeal to my taste buds. Story of my life with FR... I'm seriously thinking of buying a bottle of the SB and leaving it open for a month just to see what happens.

On February 12, 2018 at 4:32 PM,  fishnbowljoe said: 

I may just have to go back and grab a couple more of these if they have any left. :blink: 

On February 12, 2018 at 10:33 PM, flahute said:

You know you're gonna do it. Can't help yourself!

A day late and a dollar short. I called them yesterday to see if they had any left. I didn't want to make the long drive  if I didn't have too. Good thing I called. They are sold out. :(  Oh well, we'll see what the weekend brings. :)

Biba! Joe

I reached back into my music archives for an old favorite of mine. Listening to some Chase while sipping on some Weller 12. ^_^

Biba! Joe

• I like it 2

I’ve lately been on a BT Mashbill #1 kick, but tonight I was in the mood for some turkey. This one is sure hitting the spot.

176BA682-A2DE-458A-9655-099B8AF0C1E3.jpeg

• I like it 2

Started out with CEHT SB which is one of my favorites.  This bottle is getting a little low but I have two spares bunkered.  Followed that with a pour of OWA which always is good.  Since I started with 100 proof, moved to 107 I decided to end the night with a 114 proof (Old Grandad 114).

I reached back into my music archives for an old favorite of mine. Listening to some Chase while sipping on some Weller 12. [emoji5]

Biba! Joe

Lurker first post...you brought me out with a choice selection of drink and tune. Open Up Wide is some of the most intense playing I've ever heard. Shame we lost him way too early!
  • I like it 1

15 hours ago, fishnbowljoe said:
They are sold out. :(  Oh well, we'll see what the weekend brings. :)

Did you get the 15% off Binny's coupon for this Saturday in your email yesterday? :P

On ‎2‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 9:51 PM, Clueby said:

This seemed appropriate for tonight.

20180214_204058-1209x1612.jpg

Didn't pour it last night, but that's what I've got in the glass at the moment.

• I like it 1

8 hours ago, Vosgar said:

Did you get the 15% off Binny's coupon for this Saturday in your email yesterday? :P

Not yet....:huh:

Hello Weekend!  4R is the first step in my attitude adjustment therapy program.  

1560954D-26C7-430E-8515-4307F3F91294.jpeg

• I like it 6

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.