What Bourbon Did You Pass Up Today (Winter 2017)

CardsandBourbon
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

41 minutes ago, Clueby said:

TW had a store pick WP 10 year for $80 and the non store pick 10 year for $75. I didnt look close enough to see if the non pick version was barrel proof. Still seems like a lot of coin for Canadian rye.

I also passed up a Belle Meade Single Barrel store pick with a 10 year age statement for $65, Widow Jane 10 for $65, and some Kentucky Spirit store pick for $45.

Get the $65 Belle Meade

• I like it 3

8 hours ago, JoeTerp said:

It would be funny if the White Dog was also sourced from MGP

Even better. It's sourced from Dickel.

4 hours ago, Clueby said:

TW had a store pick WP 10 year for $80 and the non store pick 10 year for $75. I didnt look close enough to see if the non pick version was barrel proof. Still seems like a lot of coin for Canadian rye.

I also passed up a Belle Meade Single Barrel store pick with a 10 year age statement for $65, Widow Jane 10 for $65, and some Kentucky Spirit store pick for $45.

I'm fairly certain that only the store picks are at barrel proof

1 minute ago, flahute said:

Even better. It's sourced from Dickel.

Wow.  Thanks

I wouldn't buy white dog anyway, but what's even the point if they aren't distilling it themselves.

2 hours ago, Paddy said:

^^^You might wanna give the BT rye white dog a go...;)

Right after the last bottle of aged juice is sold. ;)

I was in park city for the weekend. There was a bottle of high west very light for $99. Passed 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.