Empty bottle support group - 2018

This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

High West Midwinter Night Dram. Took nearly a year for me to finish this bottle which is very long for me. Not impressed and will probably not replace this year. 

This autographed CEHT BIB is hitting the bin tonight (it wasn't one I had autographed, so no sentimental value from that perspective).  IMG_20181020_194604.thumb.jpg.c06dbfd204721ec05437c3a8a4107b82.jpg

Sent this brave soldier to the recycle bin the other night. It served me well as an occasional sipper for the last couple years. A bit different as far as flavor profiles go, but I enjoyed it nonetheless.

IMG_6072.jpg

• I like it 1

Found these guys hiding out in the back of the cabinet last night with about a pour left in each. Decided to make some room. The Longbranch was a little better than I remembered and the OGD114 was just as tasty as always.

IMG_6095.JPG

IMG_6096.JPG

Pretty solid for a “bottom shelfer” never had the NAS version to compare. 

9CB0EFB5-2D59-4270-89D3-EBE1B29D91D1.jpeg

Edited by Bob_Loblaw
  • I like it 4

Saying good bye to a great Elijah Craig pick, the midnight Rider as I wind down the night with the late ball games.

9ECFC1E4-A0D2-470F-BD1B-82E2B52D5775.jpeg

• I like it 1

5 hours ago, elmossle said:

Found the bottom of my first ECBP C918 bottle tonight. Glad I have more of these on hand.

Dang it - I can't even find one bottle of ECBP C918 - BOOO!   

• I like it 2

On 10/26/2018 at 9:21 PM, jvd99 said:

Two loyal soldiers from the bunker

10E5954E-F358-404F-8E5B-13ED6D22E9B8.jpeg

That batch of bourye was so darn good. 

They probably fired that guy for setting the bar too high. 

;)

17 hours ago, GeeTen said:

Dang it - I can't even find one bottle of ECBP C918 - BOOO!   

Give it time...you will find at least 3!

• I like it 1

6 hours ago, cdcdguy said:

So simple but so good. PLEASE keep making this as is!

image.jpg

That's a BUNCH of wine beneath the table there, cdcdguy!     I take it you're wine aficionado as well?

14 minutes ago, Richnimrod said:

That's a BUNCH of wine beneath the table there, cdcdguy!     I take it you're wine aficionado as well?

Lol. That's only a small part of if. Wife has several cases in the pantry! I like wine but prefer bourbon.

• I like it 1

A bottle of WTKS was finished this evening when I got home from work. This was a really nice selection from WW&W in Louisville. Wish I had a second one.

34 minutes ago, JCwhammie said:

This one has treated me well. 

20181101_174301.jpg

I really dig this bourbon, especially when it can be found at retail, but I don’t regret the $50 I have in my open bottle. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.