What Bourbon Bottles(s) did you open today? Fall 2018

Wedelstaedt
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Trying this one out for the first time. Off -profile for bourbons I usually prefer. It is still good, but not an everyday drinker for me IMG_0390.jpg

• I like it 1

Today I opened two Loch & K(e)y Society single barrel picks. The first was a 14yr old KCSB, while the second was a WTRR Single Barrel. The Knob Creek was the better selection this evening. Looking forward to opening additional bottles over the holiday break.

4 hours ago, CUfan99 said:

Backyard BBQ

Well, what did you think?  I thought it was one of the best batches in recent memory. 

17 minutes ago, fosmith said:

Well, what did you think?  I thought it was one of the best batches in recent memory. 

I’m very glad I have a backup. I’m a big fan of the “Beam funk” so Booker’s and Knob Creek are favorites of mine. It had the funk, nuttiness, but really sweet up front and a long spicy finish. I loved it. 

1 minute ago, CUfan99 said:

I’m very glad I have a backup. I’m a big fan of the “Beam funk” so Booker’s and Knob Creek are favorites of mine. It had the funk, nuttiness, but really sweet up front and a long spicy finish. I loved it. 

Great description.  I loved it too.  Glad I have two in the bunker...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.