Jump to content

What Beer are you Drinking (2019)


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Vosgar said:

Steve, Steve, Steve............ALWAYS say no to light beer. It's a gateway alcohol to flavored American whiskey

You see.......this is the kind of reality check I need. Thank you friend for looking out for me.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • smokinjoe

    91

  • Clueby

    41

  • flahute

    38

  • beasled

    31

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The recent discussions here on German beers got me a hankerin’ for a Weihenstephaner Hefe Weissbier.  If not my favorite beer of all time, it most certainly is in my Top 5.  

I been gettin’ my ass beat all week at work, so Mrssmokinjoe decided I needed a mental health day.  80 degrees, Ballpark, and Terrapin Luau IPA are my medicines.   Cheers!

Posted Images

13 hours ago, flahute said:

You see.......this is the kind of reality check I need. Thank you friend for looking out for me.

I'm always here to help! ?

 

Your SB brother is a great guy, but sometimes he goes off the rails a bit, lol

Link to post
Share on other sites

While watching the Cards' home opener festivities, you gotta drink the stadium's namesake. 

20190405_145728.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

Back at the park with a Terrapin Hopsecutioner.  

4293FF4B-7F0E-44B3-BE30-49EE064E2C7B.jpeg

  • I like it 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s too good to be beer!  Particularly, on a lazy afternoon on the porch.

985412C6-951A-444F-A711-2FF582287639.jpeg

  • I like it 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
It’s too good to be beer!  Particularly, on a lazy afternoon on the porch.
985412C6-951A-444F-A711-2FF582287639.thumb.jpeg.4a6f03d192277143091a36a7326d30dc.jpeg


Classic love this pony beers and especially this American style cream ale, want these Little Kings bad.

Back in Rochester, NY and that region we have Genny Cream Ale. My first stop whenever visiting is to get some at the drive thru beer store. A 30 rack can be had for under $15+ tax and deposit.

Other Half brewing from Brooklyn which now has a brewery in the area did there craft version, hopped up and juicy. I wanted this so bad but it apparently sold out within a couple hours.

IMG_5604.JPG
IMG_5617.JPG

IMG_6479.JPG
  • I like it 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, HoustonNit said:

 


Classic love this pony beers and especially this American style cream ale, want these Little Kings bad.

Back in Rochester, NY and that region we have Genny Cream Ale. My first stop whenever visiting is to get some at the drive thru beer store. A 30 rack can be had for under $15+ tax and deposit.

Other Half brewing from Brooklyn which now has a brewery in the area did there craft version, hopped up and juicy. I wanted this so bad but it apparently sold out within a couple hours.

IMG_5604.JPG
IMG_5617.JPG

IMG_6479.JPG

 

I'd hate to know how much Genny Cream I've consumed in my life, for years it was like a holiday the first time we found Genny Bock on the shelves, simpler days for certain. 

  • I like it 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
It’s too good to be beer!  Particularly, on a lazy afternoon on the porch.
985412C6-951A-444F-A711-2FF582287639.thumb.jpeg.4a6f03d192277143091a36a7326d30dc.jpeg

Wow, I haven’t had nor seen one of those little bottles in a very long time.
Brings back some good memories.
Link to post
Share on other sites
fishnbowljoe
59 minutes ago, BigPapa said:


Wow, I haven’t had nor seen one of those little bottles in a very long time.
Brings back some good memories.

Ditto. Mostly pre 1980 for me. :mellow:

 

Biba! Joe

 

  • I like it 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, drank a lot of those Little King’s at Ball State in the early 80’s. I pick up some when I’m in Kentucky.

Today, it’s an 80 degree afternoon out back with Braves on the radio and a Sun King Lupulin Astronaut IPA.  

247175ED-8A6E-46E1-85B7-01B872149A35.jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites

Having an 18 BCBS on the deck with an Old Fo Rye chaser. I don't switch to lighter beers when the weather warms up. I'll drink stouts all summer.

20190407_163847-784x1613.jpg

  • I like it 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Clueby said:

Having an 18 BCBS on the deck with an Old Fo Rye chaser. I don't switch to lighter beers when the weather warms up. I'll drink stouts all summer.

20190407_163847-784x1613.jpg

 

I like how you party!  :)

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
fishnbowljoe
2 minutes ago, PaulO said:

Must find cream ale, and watch baseball!

Ha!  I stopped at a store today to grab a couple of things. I knew my efforts would be futile, but I checked for some Little Kings nonetheless. <_< 

 

Biba! Joe

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/7/2019 at 12:20 PM, smokinjoe said:

Yeah, drank a lot of those Little King’s at Ball State in the early 80’s. I pick up some when I’m in Kentucky.

Today, it’s an 80 degree afternoon out back with Braves on the radio and a Sun King Lupulin Astronaut IPA.  

247175ED-8A6E-46E1-85B7-01B872149A35.jpeg

First, great looking beer.

Second, I can't remember if I've said this before my bro, but I love that you are always going old school and listening to the Braves on the radio.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Golferpimp1

After a bunch of yard work and cleaning. Enjoying one of these while watching the masters outside on this beautiful day.
IMG_3164.jpg

  • I like it 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Our local Visiting Nurse Service has a biannual auction.  Rented a truck and cleaned out eight bicycles from my children’s past and cleaned them up and donated them for a good cause.  Spent the rest of the day cleaning out last season’s weeds from our back yard so this seasons weeds can have a fresh start. I’m whooped.  Relaxing with some Hopsmack.  I’ll be asleep in a few minutes.  Damn I wish I had a hammock!

A2E47039-05B7-465F-9AA2-B63FE3717F43.jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Honey, I’m closin’ up shop early.  How bout we go to the game?

Terrapin Chopsecutioner at 11:15.  :D

 

B241A086-4EED-4747-9BA6-5B542BECE8F8.jpeg

  • I like it 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Beautiful weather here in the UK at the moment. Cooking up some wings followed by brisket chilli cheese fries. No complaints!

 

Cheers

20190420_200423.jpg

  • I like it 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
marshall9779

Became a great uncle today and will be again sometime in the next week probably. Oh and go Caps!
IMG_2676.jpg

  • I like it 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/7/2019 at 4:44 PM, Clueby said:

Having an 18 BCBS on the deck with an Old Fo Rye chaser. I don't switch to lighter beers when the weather warms up. I'll drink stouts all summer.

20190407_163847-784x1613.jpg

Good for you! I can only do the stouts when it’s cold outside. For me the season runs from approximately Thanksgiving through the Super Bowl.

 

The 2018 Base BC was by far the best year I’ve tried. My favorite is the Coffee Variant. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.