What Bourbon Did You Purchase Today (Spring 2020)

CardsandBourbon
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Blantons 750.. finally

Blantons 375

2xEHTSB(for a friend)

Edited by FasterHorses
  • I like it 3

A 5 year MGP SAOS pick, and a JDSBBP pick. This Jack is ridiculously smooth at about 129 proof. Dangerous 

5A8E6343-E720-4275-9640-5DE27A6F8AF2.jpeg

• I like it 1

On 3/21/2020 at 1:41 PM, Not_That_Fancy said:

Kicked myself all week that I passed on this. Had 2 bottles left when I went back today. KC 15yr BP by the “New Mexico Amigos”. 

will get cracked open tonight.

8DA06B5C-B00E-4EDA-832D-AF75ADCFC351.jpeg

15 year for ~45 is a steal and the KC SiB in the 15 year range are Great!   PS the regular bottle just got its age statement back!!

Went to the ABC Store for a KC Single Barrel and saw that the new (re)Age Statement KC Small Batch had made it onto the shelf. Left with both.

IMG_8246.jpg

• I like it 1

Walked down to my local bottle shop and I too found that the 9 year stuff is back. Brought that fella' home.

P3313678a.jpg

• I like it 2

25 minutes ago, gmrv4 said:

Walked down to my local bottle shop and I too found that the 9 year stuff is back. Brought that fella' home.

Gotta' be careful, though. They were all mixed in with the NAS. The only reason I noticed it was the color of the sticker on the left side was different.

Edited by BDanner

This is a first for me. My on base ship had it for 51.90 OTD.

this is Granny’s Batch. 2020-1 126.4 proof. I don’t know what they normally sell for so hoping this was a good deal. I’ll pop it open tonight and hope it forces me to go get another one.

1B4C5811-C882-401D-B5CE-1F52B7EF89B9.jpeg

• I like it 4

10 minutes ago, Not_That_Fancy said:

this is Granny’s Batch. 2020-1 126.4 proof. I don’t know what they normally sell for so hoping this was a good deal. I’ll pop it open tonight and hope it forces me to go get another one.

That’s a pretty good price for Booker’s these days, regardless of which batch it is

• I like it 1

11 minutes ago, Not_That_Fancy said:

You sir made out like a bandit.  Nowadays, it's going for MSRP of $70.  Let us know what you think.

1 minute ago, BottledInBond said:

That’s a pretty good price for Booker’s these days, regardless of which batch it is

So??? With 2 left in the shelf I wonder if I should just go get them now lol

Yes, that’s a price you won’t see for any Booker’s releases elsewhere in all likelihood.  Go get ‘em!

25 minutes ago, parksmart said:

Yes, that’s a price you won’t see for any Booker’s releases elsewhere in all likelihood.  Go get ‘em!

Well looks like I now have 2 extra bottles for the bunker or trade? 

17 hours ago, Not_That_Fancy said:

I live in an ABC State and this batch is now selling for the new MSRP of $89.95. That's a hell of a deal. 

Couple different spots in the south loop. I wasn’t even thinking about stopping til I remembered today’s payday which means delivery day

E178329D-01DA-4806-984A-D4061D45B072.jpeg

• I like it 7

Not a purchase,  but  traded into a Wild Turkey Master’s Keep 17 yr from a co-worker.

2 hours ago, TehRegion219 said:

Couple different spots in the south loop. I wasn’t even thinking about stopping til I remembered today’s payday which means delivery day

E178329D-01DA-4806-984A-D4061D45B072.jpeg

Is that nashville? 

22 minutes ago, Not_That_Fancy said:

Is that nashville? 

Chicago.

Biba! Joe

• I like it 1

2 hours ago, Not_That_Fancy said:

Is that nashville? 

I am so disappointed that you don't recognize the Sears Tower in the background. (And yes, I know it goes by a different name now).

• I like it 1

18 minutes ago, flahute said:

I am so disappointed that you don't recognize the Sears Tower in the background. (And yes, I know it goes by a different name now).

In my defensive... 

40501214-B812-4BA8-81DA-62C2CF611DC7.jpeg

59060EF8-889F-4034-9FFF-F0D75ED5E787.jpeg

52 minutes ago, Not_That_Fancy said:

In my defensive... 

40501214-B812-4BA8-81DA-62C2CF611DC7.jpeg

59060EF8-889F-4034-9FFF-F0D75ED5E787.jpeg

Haha! Fair, ........fair. 

Just so you know, I'm an architect, so I recognize these buildings acutely. 

I can't expect the same from non architects. 

4 hours ago, flahute said:

But not a grammatician, I guess (as we ESL kids all are) - something about not ending a sentence with an adverb???   ?

Sorry, Steve - had too many drams of THH last night.   And helping out with home-schooling the grandbabies via Facetime is taking a heavy toll on an already feeble mind.    ?

• I like it 5

That's the Batman building lol. We built the tallest residential tower to date in Nashville a couple years back. I think it's across the street

On 3/31/2020 at 7:34 PM, Not_That_Fancy said:

Well looks like I now have 2 extra bottles for the bunker or trade? 

Ehh I guess. I’d say get deep into the bottle you bought first to see what you really think about the juice. Personally, I am not a Booker’s fan. To my palate it is very corn forward with rough edges that I attribute to it’s youth (avg 6 yrs now).  Your price is a good one, but for me a great deal on an overpriced product does not move the radar much.  

• I like it 2

11 hours ago, flahute said:

Haha! Fair, ........fair. 

I can't expect the same from non architects. 

Steve, I have that same problem being a giant asshole.  I'm so acutely aware of it in others that sometimes I "see what others do not".  ?

• I like it 6

1 hour ago, BigRich said:

Steve, I have that same problem being a giant asshole.  I'm so acutely aware of it in others that sometimes I "see what others do not".  ?

No sh*t, really?  Moi aussi!  ?

Edited by GeeTen

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.