What Bourbon Did You Pass On Spring/Summer 2021?

fishnbowljoe
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

I was in a whiskey bar in the Northern Iowa, I had to hard pass on the $10 VOB pour....but did not pass on the Single Barrel of A107 for $7!...did not pass on it several times more!

Barton.thumb.jpg.28e89afa24d5bb565b92d33d552f99d5.jpg

• I like it 7

10 hours ago, callingtom said:

I was in a whiskey bar in the Northern Iowa, I had to hard pass on the $10 VOB pour....but did not pass on the Single Barrel of A107 for $7!...did not pass on it several times more!

Barton.thumb.jpg.28e89afa24d5bb565b92d33d552f99d5.jpg

That's not a bad price for WFP, either.  We have a local bar that charges $50/1 oz. pour - now THAT'S a Hard Pass any day!  🤪

• I like it 1

1 hour ago, GeeTen said:

That's not a bad price for WFP, either.  We have a local bar that charges $50/1 oz. pour - now THAT'S a Hard Pass any day!  🤪

Agree.  Some prices were really good.  Around Chicago burbs I go to a place that has a 1.5 OZ pour of Blantons for $28 LIMIT 1*.  This place had its own Blanton's Barrel for $10.   I would go there a bunch if it wasn't 300 miles away!

• I like it 3

11 hours ago, callingtom said:

Agree.  Some prices were really good.  Around Chicago burbs I go to a place that has a 1.5 OZ pour of Blantons for $28 LIMIT 1*.  This place had its own Blanton's Barrel for $10.   I would go there a bunch if it wasn't 300 miles away!

I would asked for as many pours as possible and brought an empty bottle lol. Those prices are amazing!

GTS at 700.00

w12 at 300.00

ETL at 200.00

Geeze. I used to buy W12 at the same store for 22.00 years ago. I think I was their only customer for it!  
New to SB. Hey all. 

• I like it 5

10 hours ago, JimmyJames said:

New to SB. Hey all

Welcome!  But don't you Texicans say "All y'all" (plural) or is that just an Austin thang?  🤪

• I like it 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.