What beer are you drinking--2022!

scratchline
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Bell’s Christmas Ale.  A Scotch Ale that hits perfectly for a not too heavy holiday beer.  Bell’s is top notch.  

AA768903-1EF4-49F2-82A2-D3F77DBDCA52.jpeg

• I like it 2

4 hours ago, smokinjoe said:

Bell’s Christmas Ale.  A Scotch Ale that hits perfectly for a not too heavy holiday beer.  Bell’s is top notch.  

AA768903-1EF4-49F2-82A2-D3F77DBDCA52.jpeg

Great brewery! We don't get them out here but I alway's enjoyed them when I lived in Ohio. I've never had this one though! Intrigued.

• I like it 1

In anticipation of the season finale of White Lotus I came home with an Italian style Pilsner. It’s much better than Peroni. 😀 Welcome to the weekend.

075EF3B5-7AE4-411E-8483-B9116DF65ECD.jpeg

• I like it 2

Wurzburger Hofbrau, a Pilsner.  My Army service included being stationed about 40 miles from Wurzburg in Bavaria.  It was one of the first, if not THE first, German beer I drank upon arrival and was the last one I drank before departing.

Army plays Navy in a few minutes.  The four remaining bottles from the six-pack are RIGHT NEXT to me.  And I did not forget a church key.

• I like it 2

1 hour ago, Harry in WashDC said:

Wurzburger Hofbrau, a Pilsner.  My Army service included being stationed about 40 miles from Wurzburg in Bavaria.  It was one of the first, if not THE first, German beer I drank upon arrival and was the last one I drank before departing.

Army plays Navy in a few minutes.  The four remaining bottles from the six-pack are RIGHT NEXT to me.  And I did not forget a church key.

That game is a real barnburner! Navy did not attempt its first pass until late in the second quarter (incomplete). Army is 0/5 passing at half. Ooooooph.

About to go get a Sierra Nevada Celebration Ale.

At. Bernardus Christmas Ale with some NFL.  Almost more spiced wine-like, than beer.  But, considering the season, it kinda works.  

04DC6119-E286-4A8E-8DEB-9CE9F44AB7EF.jpeg

• I like it 3

Brutal early slate of games for my wallet. Out back with a reset before settling in for the late games. Spectacular beer. 

512C6200-5D42-4ABA-8DC0-27844AD84E03.jpeg

• I like it 1

Been enjoying the suds today. This one is essentially my bed time story. Paperback in Glendale, CA. Go grab a 6 pack and hit Mini Kabob. You won’t be disappointed. 

C4A74BBB-3E63-4941-B3A2-9AE46816573D.jpeg

• I like it 3

Bell’s Porter as my cup of Cheer this afternoon.  

4825AAFE-5688-44E9-9F5B-1C7FDBCA9E8B.jpeg

• I like it 2

Anchor Special Ale while doing some paperwork at the end of a busy Monday.  Not really diggin’ this one right now, but had some weird ass foods today.  So, will give it another go tomorrow.  

1C519D0B-E23F-4D83-8E3C-0F31F4AA4F73.jpeg

• I like it 2

3 hours ago, smokinjoe said:

Anchor Special Ale while doing some paperwork at the end of a busy Monday.  Not really diggin’ this one right now, but had some weird ass foods today.  So, will give it another go tomorrow.  

1C519D0B-E23F-4D83-8E3C-0F31F4AA4F73.jpeg

I still have some from the past two years so didn't buy this year's version. Hope it turns out to be good!

I had a Saint Arnold's Christmas Ale with dinner earlier this evening.  I buy a six pack every year for the season.

• I like it 2

Back from some running around shopping after work.  I have like 3 quick trips tomorrow to finish up, then a it’s relax time for Christmas.  Picked up this Brooklyn Winter IPA while out, and it’s quite nice.  

888BDE55-F898-44D3-BA93-F91C139DFA3F.jpeg

• I like it 2

My Gold Standard for Porters.  Nice to see it available in Georgia.

2AEB7D8B-B6AD-45AC-9F68-B2149BB15D54.jpeg

• I like it 3

Post trail run beverage. Lots to do but I’m just gonna take a load off. Sit here and think about Xmas eve eve dinner. Thinking sushi.

By the way, fantastic beer. 7%. 

67E6726B-6615-4FF6-9F39-FD5CB991B8DD.jpeg

• I like it 2

I don’t mow my lawn. Choice I made as an adult. Growing up in NTX my father made me mow the yard. Texas heat and humidity. 👎🏼Rather be doing a thousand other teenage things. 

Halftime beer for Eagles Cowboys. My FF team has a 2% chance of winning. Getting absolutely smoked. Saw it coming tho. Wonder if I get to play in the 3rd place game? 

8CD49DF1-FDD5-448E-943D-71631EE59832.jpeg

• I like it 2

Some big taste with little consequence from Bottle Logic. Long day at the salt mine and this is taking the edge off. 

50A4E792-EC43-49EB-A20E-F896FC2EBFDD.jpeg

• I like it 1

Murphys is getting harder and harder to find in my neck of the woods. It is by all accounts much better than Guinness, I think. 

20221229_170148.jpg

• I like it 3

Went to a Thai place for dinner and had a Sapporo for the first time in forever and it was perfect in a frosty mug.

• I like it 1

On 12/29/2022 at 6:05 PM, beasled said:

Murphys is getting harder and harder to find in my neck of the woods. It is by all accounts much better than Guinness, I think. 

20221229_170148.jpg

I like both, but my absolute fave is the Guinnes Special Export. This is a damn near perfect beer in my humble opinion.

• I like it 2

Schwarze Kuni from Brauerei Simon. Goes well with some Dip. In tell ya, soon I'll be ranchhand at the 6666! :-)

IMG_20221231_205437816.jpg

• I like it 1

Settled into the CFP games and starting with this...Yuengling Hershey Porter

Prost!!  Phil 

20221223_182234.jpg

• I like it 2

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.