What beer are you drinking--2022!

scratchline
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

1 hour ago, beasled said:

Sierra Nevada and the F1. Cheers! 

20220327_183809.jpg

Ha! I was watching while eating breakfast so coffee for me. Great ending to that race.

• I like it 1

19 minutes ago, flahute said:

Ha! I was watching while eating breakfast so coffee for me. Great ending to that race.

Was a good race! 

• I like it 2

I got an assorted 12 pack of Sierra Nevada beers that include: Pale Ale, Dankful, Torpedo, and Atomic Torpedo.  They all taste good, with varying degrees of that grapefruit citrus type of hop flavor. 

• I like it 1

I really haven’t done anything of substance so far today other than eating a ham sammich, nonetheless I won’t prevent myself from enjoying the Champagne of Beers while sitting in my Adirondack chair on the front patio…As a matter of fact, I dang deserve it!  😁

5A2E4B45-EA03-4BF3-9489-2EF3C9C413A5.jpeg

• I like it 2

I have high expectations for these and UNC Duke. As soon as I cracked the HH I could smell lemons. Good sign! 

AB7D0806-19ED-4F61-B463-E8F01290DF9C.jpeg

• I like it 1

3 hours ago, MM818 said:

I have high expectations for these and UNC Duke. As soon as I cracked the HH I could smell lemons. Good sign! 

AB7D0806-19ED-4F61-B463-E8F01290DF9C.jpeg

Damn fine solid beers there. Some people like BP more than Pliny but I’m a Pliny fan

Edited by Peprsprayyoface

Pretty decent IPA. First mixed 12 pack I’ve bought in quite a while

image.jpg

• I like it 1

Found this 30A IPA from last Summer’s beach trip sitting at the back of the beer fridge.  I’m always amazed what I find back there throughout the year.  I’m sure there’s a Christmas beer stuffed somewhere behind an Amaro that I’ll find in another month, or so…🤗

3D98B2D7-4AB3-466D-9494-84CFAA9B47EF.jpeg

• I like it 1

On 4/5/2022 at 5:37 PM, Peprsprayyoface said:

Went with a tasty Pils to start my night. Cheers!!!

04C7627F-63F2-4FC2-8A8C-443AFFDB0E00.jpeg

That is one of my favorite breweries

1 hour ago, flahute said:

That is one of my favorite breweries

Yeah I’ve had a couple of their offerings I’ve nabbed off Tavour. That’s pretty much the only place I buy beer now. If anyone wants a free $10 on there I’ll refer you. Hopefully that’s allowed here lol

Good to be back at the park!  Though it’s a chilly evening, this Terrapin Hopsecutioner IPA  washing down my hot dog is damn FINE!  Play Ball!  

CA649A27-7814-4E98-95A9-FC12EC3D42EB.jpeg

• I like it 4

Lagunitas Hazy Wonder

Got into beer big time during Covid.  Overall, I think Lagunitas is my favorite brewery

Their hoppy variety pack is always a good buy

• I like it 2

2 hours ago, jvd99 said:

Lagunitas Hazy Wonder

Got into beer big time during Covid.  Overall, I think Lagunitas is my favorite brewery

Their hoppy variety pack is always a good buy

Dude it’s a cool brewery to go to as well if you are ever in Napa. Awesome flights and cool atmosphere. They live dogs too and have tons of Lagunitas dog accessories to buy in the shop

Starting off with this Fonta Flora Maibock. Pretty tasty. Should have bought more than 2 cans

717F443D-A7FD-4189-A37E-A79376B81E96.jpeg

2 hours ago, Peprsprayyoface said:

Dude it’s a cool brewery to go to as well if you are ever in Napa. Awesome flights and cool atmosphere. They live dogs too and have tons of Lagunitas dog accessories to buy in the shop

@jvd99 if you do end up in that area make sure to hit up Russian River Brewing as well.

40 minutes ago, flahute said:

@jvd99 if you do end up in that area make sure to hit up Russian River Brewing as well.

Agreed. Haven’t been to the new brewery though. Last time I was up there they were still in the pizza place only

Thx for all the advice…. Not planning a vacation to CA anytime soon, but I’ve been all over Napa years ago when a sibling lived out that way. Great area 

Went with this peanut butter graham cracker porter. It’s ok. Wish it has more sweetness. Just a touch. It’s dry kinda like a Guinness but with peanut butter and graham cracker flavor. Meh. I’ll still finish it at least

7C1712D7-6E61-49F3-AC3A-9C594EA1A005.jpeg

• I like it 1

This is my last one of these and it's my favorite Trillium (D)IPA.  Even though it's a double, it drinks like a single to me, full-bodied but not too heavy.  The honey balances the hops perfectly and after 2 1/2 months in the can, the hop edge that I find too forward in a lot of Trillium beer has softened completely.  This beer was part of an order that I drove up to Boston to pick up and was all the way home before I discovered had been mis-filled.  I called Trillium and they credited me for all the beer that wasn't part of my order.  Total class.  And at least I got home with my favorite Trillium beer.  I've been a fan of their beer for years and they're only getting better IMHO.

IMG_9269.thumb.jpg.7d570de106f5142e5b1d2ed5f766151e.jpg

• I like it 1

28 minutes ago, scratchline said:

This is my last one of these and it's my favorite Trillium (D)IPA.  Even though it's a double, it drinks like a single to me, full-bodied but not too heavy.  The honey balances the hops perfectly and after 2 1/2 months in the can, the hop edge that I find too forward in a lot of Trillium beer has softened completely.  This beer was part of an order that I drove up to Boston to pick up and was all the way home before I discovered had been mis-filled.  I called Trillium and they credited me for all the beer that wasn't part of my order.  Total class.  And at least I got home with my favorite Trillium beer.  I've been a fan of their beer for years and they're only getting better IMHO.

IMG_9269.thumb.jpg.7d570de106f5142e5b1d2ed5f766151e.jpg

Love me some Trillium. Was lucky to pay them a visit in Boston in 2019. Wish they did flights though because all I could get were half pours to try more beers but at least I could do that. I agree they make my fav hazies and their stouts are awesome too. We went to Treehouse on that trip too and man is that brewery set up weird. You can only drink 4 half pours per visit and you are cut off. Luckily my wife doesn’t drink beer so I got her 4 too lol

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.