Show Us Your Stash -- Version 2

pepcycle
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Nice start to the collection Andy. You need to travel to DC when Emerald is in town and we'll do some dusty shopping.

You are on, my man!

Andy,

Is that a sketch/poster of a scatily dressed lady on the kitchen wall?

Details, please.

TJ

Yeah -- I printed this poster on canvas board at the print shop where I work...it came out really nice - -my wife even likes it! The signature says Livemont 1896...I've seen this a few different places...there is some more writing but it is obscured and in French, so I don't know what it says, somebody's name and something about Brussells...the title is Absinthe Robette.

absinthe-robette-73kb.jpg

This is a great thread. I can't afford to have extras but sure enjoy what I have. Try the Templeton rye if you get a chance. It's not a bourbon but a very good rye out of Iowa.

post-4644-14489815246008_thumb.jpg

This is a great thread. I can't afford to have extras but sure enjoy what I have. Try the Templeton rye if you get a chance. It's not a bourbon but a very good rye out of Iowa.

Welcome Bookiesville. Not a bad stash at all. SOme good drinking on that table.

I did a little comparison. There's a few changes. Lost a few, gained a few. There's a lot more bourbons in the cabinets below now. ("The Bunker") :grin: I also have a few down in the basement that I don't have room for. I'll probably thin a few more out, and continue to try and add some to the bunker. I might have to move stuff from time to time, but I don't foresee my stash change drastically in at least the near future. Joe

Very nice Joe, but are those bourbons on their sides in the base cabinet? If yes, you should consider storing them upright or risk cork and bourbon damage.

Will

• 2 weeks later...

I finally have a decent enough stash to show off. As they say, it all comes out in the wash...

post-3804-14489815293706_thumb.jpg

BTW, that's '08 Handy in the Harper bottle.

Agreed. I've really enjoyed it.

...a fun and looooooog thread!!! I hope it keeps going. Great to see what others do with their stash. BB

Here is my stash from last month...several have been depleted and the replacements are a Weller Antique and a Buffalo Trace...

Billy

post-4407-144898153094_thumb.jpg

Here is my stash from last month...several have been depleted and the replacements are a Weller Antique and a Buffalo Trace...

Billy

Not a large stash but a fine slection. That's like mine.

Watching me drool over some of these stash pictures has made my wife nervous. I think she would be more comfortable if I was looking at pictures of naked woman. :cool:

Watching me drool over some of these stash pictures has made my wife nervous. I think she would be more comfortable if I was looking at pictures of naked woman. :cool:

Well, at least she could understand drooling over pics of naked women, seeing as she's probably done it herself...:slappin:

• 3 weeks later...

I managed to get hold of a camera so I took the opportunity to show the forum my stuff.

1) My computer

2) Immediately to the right of my computer

3) Clear shot of the open bourbon (same as #2)

4) Shot of the "bunker" (back corner of my closet)

5) Clear shot of the "bunker"

The single bottles in the bunker are bourbons that I haven't tried and found a decent deal on.

Not bad for a newbie, eh? (More Centennial are on the way too!)

*EDIT*Hmm, the images aren't as clear as I wanted. So here's the list.

Open Bourbons - Front to Back, Left to Right

OCPR sloped, Weller Cent, OGD 114, RR90, ETL, Colorado's Own Corn Whiskey, VSOF, Rocky Mountain Blackberry Flavored Whiskey

08 Stagg, 08 Handy, ERSB, Lot B, Baby Saz, Bookers, WT101, Shittenhouse BIB, ORVW 10/90, ORVW 10/107, OWA 107

Stash - Left to Right

2 x 08 Staggs, 2 x 08 WLW, 2 x 08 Handy, Lot B, 05 WTKS, PVW 20, Weller SR, 5x PVW 15, Colorado's Own Corn Whiskey, 1792, Wathens, BMH, BH, 2x sloped OCPR, WTAS, 2x ORVW 10/107, 3x ORVW 10/90, 12x ETL

post-4597-14489815413021_thumb.jpg

post-4597-14489815413338_thumb.jpg

post-4597-14489815413567_thumb.jpg

post-4597-14489815413793_thumb.jpg

post-4597-14489815414015_thumb.jpg

I finally got to the place where my stash is presentable. I think this picture does a pretty good job of representing my bourbon tastes as well.

-bk

post-3672-14489815414268_thumb.jpg

Stash - Left to Right

2 x 08 Staggs, 2 x 08 WLW, 2 x 08 Handy, Lot B, 05 WTKS, PVW 20, Weller SR, 5x PVW 15, Colorado's Own Corn Whiskey, 1792, Wathens, BMH, BH, 2x sloped OCPR, WTAS, 2x ORVW 10/107, 3x ORVW 10/90, 12x ETL

Nice hoard of PVW15yo and the 12 ETL's! :bowdown:

This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject!