Collectors Corner. What you got?

Glen Mhor
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Since I collect Balvenie I'll continue with this one. The Balvenie Rose, available only at the distillery after taking the tour. Only 426 bottled.

post-1020-14489814383537_thumb.jpg

post-1020-14489814383749_thumb.jpg

Ahh, I'd like to get my hands on that Broria Rare Malt so I could compare it to the Signatory 22 I have.

• 1 month later...

I went the local whiskey shop for the Auchentoshan 16 year old triple distilled limited edition, matured in bourboun casks. That in it self should have been enough, and it should have satisfied my semi addiction to whiskey for at least this month. WRONG....

So i bought the 10 year old aswell, Plus the 18 year old sherry cask limited edition. It was a good job the shop did not have a wider stock selection because i would have bought them to.:grin:

below is a photo of the 16 year old

Auchentoshan (bowmore) is currently redesigning their labels and bottles , plus they are changing their product line, so i thought it would be a good time to buy at least one of the old stock with old traditional designed labels before they go all trendy on us.

Have a good day my fellow collectors

Glen Mhor :cool:

post-2729-14489814552249_thumb.jpg

post-2729-14489814552249_thumb.jpg

I was doing some trading the other day and got something a bit unusual for almost free. A 1968 liter bottle of Dewar's White label. Notice the 86.8 proof, current versions are 80 proof

Dewars%201968%20date.JPG

Dewars%201968.JPG

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.