So what is everyone smoking?

cigarnv
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Cifuentes Partagas standing on Tybee Pier watching the storm roll in.

Having a Vegafina robusto. Cigar store was having a promo so this one was free. Milder than i'd normally go for but not a bad smoke either. Definitely not strong enough to keep the bugs away. May have to fire up a joya de Nicaragua :grin:

Had a Quai D'Orsay gran corona last night with a few splashes of Crown XR. Was a solid evening.....

Had a Quai D'Orsay gran corona last night with a few splashes of Crown XR. Was a solid evening.....

Great cigar with a great Canadian... I assume the Waterloo bottle....

Great cigar with a great Canadian... I assume the Waterloo bottle....

Yes. Friend of mine sourced a case for a steal. A very pleasant whiskey. Was a good pairing as the QDO is rather subtle and the XR did not overpower.

Yes. Friend of mine sourced a case for a steal. A very pleasant whiskey. Was a good pairing as the QDO is rather subtle and the XR did not overpower.

I suspect the XR Waterloo will sky rocket in price in the near future as I gather the Lasalle is now showing up on the shelves...

CAO Gold Robusto for this novice last night. A little light, but I'd always rather miss light than heavy.

Punch Presidente. I rarely have an opportunity to smoke something this big, so when the chance presented itself, I took full advantage.

Pairing it up with an OWA based Manhattan made all thoughts of grilling in the hot sun being "work" just drift away.

Last evening I enjoyed a Padilla 1932 Signature in the toro size. Very decent cigar...

El Rey del Mundo Choix Supreme this evening while watching the rain fall.

Got some ERDM pc in today. Like the CS as well, particularly from cabs.

Had a Quintero panatela and a glass of Powers. Was ok for a Tuesday Monday i suppose.

Got some ERDM pc in today. Like the CS as well, particularly from cabs.

Had a Quintero panatela and a glass of Powers. Was ok for a Tuesday Monday i suppose.

I've really been liking the Jaime Garcia reserve Especial's lately and the Room 101 Namakubi Roxxo's.

Yesterday got a great deal on a bundle of Berger and Argenti Mooch Schnoors (Robusto's). The Mooch's are currently my favorite before noon smoke.

Had a Diesel Torpedo tonight. Full bodied and I found it to be decent.

Joe :usflag:

A fine night int the Commonwealth and I'm enjoying and 2011 5 Vega Limitada with a healthy pour of 4 Roses 120th followed by Weller 12. Awesome. The 2012s just got released and I will be ordering my box tomorrow.

Since I was finally able to get home from the office before midnight yesterday, I decided to enjoy a Montecristo Classic Toro with a healthy number of Gosling's Black Seal and Cokes. The cigar was a little light, but an OK NC pick for my tastes. That made the work week a little more palatable.

Had a Diesel Torpedo tonight. Full bodied and I found it to be decent.

Those are not bad but you should try the Diesel Corona's. A little stronger on the palette.

....and since you like your PA Broadleaf check out these guys.

http://www.flatbedcigarcompany.com/

H. Upmann 1844 Reserve. A little tight on the draw but excellent burn and goes nicely with the HH BIB. Grabbed this and a couple others at the local cigar store yesterday. Then inavertently grabbed a second at the local package store walk-in (forgot what I had purchased in the 5 or so miles between the two locations). Probably one of the few mistakes I won't regret.

Went with a Montecristo Afrique Macheme tonight. The sweet Cameroon wrapper mixed with a spicy African tobacco core is a great change of pace from the Nicaraguan and Hondurans I normally stick with. It pairs well with most wheated Bourbons including tonight's initial choice of OWA.

Smoked a Don Pepin Garcia Series JJ Little Robusto tonight. Not for the faint hearted but a good smoke.

Last evening was a RyJ Exhibition #4 2006 .... always a good cigar...

Last evening was a RyJ Exhibition #4 2006 .... always a good cigar...

Heading to a Perdomo tasting tonight sponsored by TPS then over to the Old Kentucky Bourbon Bar (just opened in Covington).

This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject!