So what is everyone smoking?

cigarnv
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Didn't have much time for a smoke today, but really wasn't in the mood for the Bolivar Especial #5 that is usually my go to in such situations. So I dug in deep and found an old Montecristo 4 x 44. It was a short run product at the time (though apparently now it is a regular), that was on special at JR Cigars and I had purchased a couple of boxes of this little gem after trying one at the store.

Not particularly strong, it is a smooth draw easy smoke, with lots of chocolate and leather taste. We used to call these little things Tootsie Rolls back then, and smoking this I remember why. I don't know if the newer runs are still made (or taste) the same, but now I want to find out.

Since this was during yard work today, rather than bourbon it was paired up with Mayorga Roastmaster's Blend Coffee.

I had problems with my previous bottle of FR1B pairing well with cigars but the '10 bottle i picked up today has found a friend with this Perdomo Noir . Very happy ending to a Monday .

Padron 1964 Exclusivo paired with a AA 86PF from the 80's. Great combination

my all time favorite cigar....

The Perdomo Champagne Noir is quickly becoming my favorite. Not a fan of the Toro, but that can be overlooked. Pairs with most of my drinks extremely well and so balanced.

Didn't bring any cigars with me on my recent trip, which was unfortunate since I found myself with a little more time than originally anticipated. Fortunately, I found a decent local smoke shop and picked up a couple of LGC Wavells (thanks for planting that in my head cigarnv).

A night of sitting out, drinking Wild Turkey Rare Breed while enjoying that Wavell was a great way to melt away the stresses of the day.

My favorite is the Ashton VSG but due to the cost I don't get to smoke them as often as I would like. My current "value" smokes are from Cain.

Last evening I enjoyed a Fuente Don Carlos Presidente..... great old cigar....

A Partagas Cristal Tubo pairs up nicely with Devil's Cut as I cook up some pork on the grill.

Devil's game ended too late to really enjoy a top shelfer smoke, so I went with a Consuerga #9 Maduro. I paied it up with some EC12. Both were satisfactory if pedestrian of an experience. Sufficient though for the allotted for their enjoyment.

Cain F Lancero gifted by Fricky.... very nice cigar. Now why can't I find them???

Selections from the weekend included a Hemingway Masterpiece Maduro, CAO Italia, and Torano Fortress.

CAO America, tastes good, but a tight draw, Damn it I hate fighting a tight draw!

Last evening was a Partagas Corona... always a great cigar..

The Party Corona is a classic. So much so that they HAD to drop the marca

Today I smoked a Trinidad Reyes and

a RASS

Had a Illusione "88" tonight. Nice smoke.

Joe :usflag:

Been enjoying a 5 pack of LGC Wavell. Possibly a box purchase in my future..

Yesterday I had two:

A Hoya De Monterrey Presidente Maduro, and

A Padron 1926 Serie Number 1

Juan Lopez #2 last evening from 2008..... always a sleeper, always good..

Perdomo Champagne Noir is hitting the spot tonight!!!

2008 Upmann Conn. #1... hard not to like this "always on" classic

I've been really enjoying the Namakubi line from Room 101. Very tasty, a shame they are limited production.

This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject!