So, whatcha smokin?

smokinjoe

Trying a cheapie Fighting Cock from Cigars International, along with some WFE 4 Year rye. Sometimes it's better to not smoke at all than to smoke a bad cigar. Just sayin'.

5adyguge.jpg

Life's too short; life's too short.....

Agreed and I usually try to stick to this way of thinking. Someone had given it to me and I'd seen enough positive reviews to think it might be OK. I now wonder what else those people smoke if this is something they consider good. If you're looking to smoke on a budget, I'd recommend pipe tobacco over this. Tins of 'premium' pipe baccy are only $10 or so, so the money goes a whole lot farther.

66 on the back porch before the front comes through and drops it 15-20 over the next

couple days. Diesel Corona and RittenhouseBIB rye.

Smoking a 2012 Por Larranaga PC. Young, yes but sweet and a nice smoke even this young. I don't buy green bananas

I can't get past the price they are commanding on CBid for a mixed filler.........

Headed off to the cigar shop now. Cold here, so glad I can smoke inside!

Not sure what I'll smoke, but my handle of Old Forester is there!

I really don't care what the filler is if it tastes good. Plenty of long filler cigars that taste like crap.

I really don't care what the filler is if it tastes good. Plenty of long filler cigars that taste like crap.

It's the Liga Priva "table scraps" and you KNOW that's tasty!

Oh, that Padrons Anni is a keeper.

Herrera Esteli with the final pours of Black Maple Hill. Think I'll have

time for a pour Willett 5 year Rye.

Well, I recently picked up a Arturo Fuente Don Carlos No. 2, Herrera Esteli Piramide Fino, and a Padrón 1964 Anniversary Series Exclusivo Maduro but it is too freaking cold to smoke them outside. Will just have to wait till the temp gets above 40!

I've designated Wed Night as my smokin' and sippin' night on the back porch.

Dang "cold" front came through today and it's gonna be in the low 50's and windy,

BUT I will be there!

Hunkered down on the porch with a Punch Bareknuckle(CBid) and some Russell's Reserve

6 year rye. Like the cigar. Rye is ok. Still searching for that typical rye, other then Willet's.

Cigar night with the boys yesterday. Enjoyed an Alec Bradley Family Blend along with some ND OT. Thank goodness one of the guys wife doesn't mind cigar smoking in the house, it's too damn cold to be outside.

I've designated Wed Night as my smokin' and sippin' night on the back porch.

Dang "cold" front came through today and it's gonna be in the low 50's and windy,

BUT I will be there!

Welcome to join me in the pool house Stan. Got heat, AC,TV and stereo, plenty of bourbon and cigars

DAMN you Alan! ;)

When I grow up........

With a break in the weather ( it was mid 30's and sunny today ) I sneeked in a Cu-Avana Natural earlier this afternoon.

Looks to be full flavoured/full bodied Wack? How'd you find it?

How in the heck is Fernandez coming up will all these "different" blends.........?

As yesterday, I again took advantage of the non-arctic weather and enjoyed a Perdomo 10th Anniversary Champagne with the late morning coffee.