So, whatcha smokin?

smokinjoe

I'm jealous of you guys! I haven't had the opportunity to enjoy any recently.

Been a week or so for me, too. Have some sort of lingering cold/crud and it just ruins smoking for me. May give it a go later today or just wait it out a couple more days. No sense in wasting perfectly good tobacco.

Been a week or so for me, too. Have some sort of lingering cold/crud and it just ruins smoking for me. May give it a go later today or just wait it out a couple more days. No sense in wasting perfectly good tobacco.

That's what's going on with me as well. Been through like 3 rounds of antibiotics now. Should be good to go soon tho:) the weather's been too cold here too.

It's been a few weeks due to the frigid weather here in the northeast. Decided to take advantage of the "heatwave" ( low 30's ) to sneak in a 5 Vegas Classic.

On New Year's Eve, a friend of mine and I smoked a pair of my Montecristo Especiales (lancero shape) from 1985 and accompanied them with some of his Rose Champagne, which is an excellent accompaniment to a great cigar.

After dinner, we smoked a pair of his 2005 San Cristobal El Principes and accompanied them with some of my Van Winkle Family Rye 13 year (actually 16 year, cuz my bottle is a "C" :yum: )

Good times...:toast:

I think we are some long lost cousins or something?

LOVE the Stagg Jr and the San Cris line can definitely stand up to it.

I could be wrong, but I think that line of San Cris has been discontinued?!

I hadn't heard that, but it's out of stock (or no longer in inventory) around the 'net so I'm assuming that's the case. Too bad. Would've stocked up if I'd been paying closer attention.

The line still has three offerings with the introduction of the Revelation. It has the same wrapper as VSG, allegedly.

The line still has three offerings with the introduction of the Revelation. It has the same wrapper as VSG, allegedly.

The Revelation is VERY similar to the Seleccion del Sol, IMO.

Possibly same filler/binder with a diff wrapper I think?

Back porch sittin', with some OFBB and a Diesel Corona. Perfect

taste and size for the time I have.

I like reading about what people are smoking; however, I don't like wasting my time trying to identity the cigar when only letters are provided. Why not spell the complete name of the cigar?

Starting the afternoon off with a LAdC.....;)......La Aroma de Cuba....

the one with the red foot band. Next is going to be a Rocky Platinum.

My shop had them priced at $10. While good, a little pricey. Had 'em

marked down to $7.50 to clear out.