So, whatcha smokin?

smokinjoe

Joe, I'd brave the ice tonight just to sneak up on you and hear that accent!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well then, I'll text you my conversations with myself, using variations like favourite, organise, and advise when I'm going to the loo... :D

Joe, don't forget process:)

I also enjoy smoking pipes in addition to cigars. I haven't in a while. You've reminded me to break out my pipes soon:)

Had a Hemingway Best Seller Maduro and a Hemingway Short Story Maduro with ER10 earlier tonight.

[ATTACH]17767[/ATTACH][ATTACH]17768[/ATTACH]

Nice! I really enjoy the various Hemingway maduros, and the Short Story maduro is one of my favorite cigars.

I had a Casa Fernandez Miami 35th Anniversary and an Illusionie Rothchildes last night.

Nice! I really enjoy the various Hemingway maduros, and the Short Story maduro is one of my favorite cigars.

I had a Casa Fernandez Miami 35th Anniversary and an Illusionie Rothchildes last night.

I enjoy them too! I don't think I could pick a winner between the two. Might have to make the comparison again soon. I'll try the work of art Maduro next to see how it compares to the best seller Maduro.

I enjoy them too! I don't think I could pick a winner between the two. Might have to make the comparison again soon. I'll try the work of art Maduro next to see how it compares to the best seller Maduro.

I just like smaller cigars in general, so that's the main reason I'd pick the SSM of the two.

I just like smaller cigars in general, so that's the main reason I'd pick the SSM of the two.

I also like smaller cigars:) when I'm by myself, it's usually a smaller cigar. I pull out the larger sizes when I'm smoking with company.

Got myself a Padron 1964 exlusivo maduro which Im gonna smoke tonight with the last few pours of a bottle of PVW20, also got the good the bad and the ugly on blueray to go with it, the girl has been warned, valentines day is definitely over!

Never had a Nicaraguan before, looking forward to it.

Smoking a Hemingway Work of Art Maduro right now.

[ATTACH]17785[/ATTACH]

How did it compare to the Best Seller maduro?

How did it compare to the Best Seller maduro?

I actually enjoyed the first half of the stick much better than the best seller. The first half was a very pleasant smoke, all the usual flavors of a Hemingway Maduro but has a lot of sweetness and creaminess in the draw and slightly less intense but the second half turned for the worse on this one that I had. It turned really bitter and lost majority of its flavors. It could be that it hasn't had enough rest or I smoked it slightly too fast but i didn't think it was any faster than how I had smoked the best seller. I might actually have smoked the best seller a little quicker. The best seller didn't quite compare to the first half of the WOAM but it was really good all the way through.

Had a Tatuaje Petite Reserva yesterday. Didn't like it much. I was surprised because I have liked every tatuaje I've tried so far. I even liked the Tatuaje Petite Tatuaje which is the equivalent of this stick in the non-reserva.

It's Lazy Smokin' Bastard's Cigar Club night(3rd Wed of the month). Our 146th monthly meeting.

It's in the mid-to-upper 70's, so should be a nice night with a couple La Aroma's. Now, if I could

just get this place to carry anything other then Jim Beam.......