So, whatcha smokin?

smokinjoe

Monte Petite 2 this morning at the grand opening of a JR Cigar Montecristo Lounge here in town

• 2 weeks later...

Enjoying a Cuvee Rouge Churchill along with a Dale's Pale Ale. A very nice flavorful mild smoke

This afternoon, I had one of my top 10, full flavored cigars, a Don Pepin, My Father #1 Robusto and a pour of Makers 46 with a splash of H2o.

A Dam Good Combo!!!

Watching Kentucky v. Wisconsin out on the deck while enjoying a Liga Privada T-52 and a heavy pour of Laga 16.

Haven't had a cigar in a while but I've always enjoyed Avo Classic #2 and Fuentes Short Stories.

• 2 weeks later...

Torched a Santos custom roll from early 12 with ETL for the final episode of Justified tonight.

Been smoking more lately as spring rolls in. One of the more interesting was a CAO Flathead 642; a box pressed panatella. I enjoyed it, and I like that shape. I don't see many panatella/lancero sticks in stores; anyone out there know of good smokes in that size?

Been smoking more lately as spring rolls in. One of the more interesting was a CAO Flathead 642; a box pressed panatella. I enjoyed it, and I like that shape. I don't see many panatella/lancero sticks in stores; anyone out there know of good smokes in that size?

Not sure what flavor profile you like but some of the smaller ring gauge I try to keep around are

Oliva V lancero

Cain lancero

Tatuaje black label petite corona

Illusione MK Ultra

My Father Cigars has a killer Lancero, as does Oliva Series V.

Here is a link to a great offer, if you truly love Lancero size cigars.

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/samplers/82109/tatuaje-lancero-sampler-box/

Thanks guys. I have had the oliva V, but it's been a while. I have really enjoyed other Tatuajes, although not readily available around here. All over this sampler.

Had a chance to enjoy some cubans last week while vacationing in Turks and Caicos.

Tried the Cohiba Esplendido and H. Upmann Corona Junior. Both were good but really liked the H.Upmann.

Also brought back 3 Monte #2's with me. Looking forward to trying these.

Had a chance to enjoy some cubans last week while vacationing in Turks and Caicos.

Tried the Cohiba Esplendido and H. Upmann Corona Junior. Both were good but really liked the H.Upmann.

Also brought back 3 Monte #2's with me. Looking forward to trying these.

Ohhh man I love Montes, hope theyre good for you.

Did a side by side of cuban vs dominican fonsecas #1 last weekend and the consensus was dominican, nice smoke all round, the cuban got kinda harsh and bitter for the middle third, not sure what happened there.

Perdomo Reserve Cabinet Series that BourbonJoe gave me at the Sampler. A wonderful medium/full cigar that paired very nicely with some ORVW. Thanks Joe!

• 2 weeks later...

San Cristobal Revelation alongside a nice pour of OGD BIB. Beautiful night in 'bama.

Just finished a Kristof Ligro Maduro Toro with a nice pour of Dickel & a splash. Dam good cigar and Rye!