Empty Bottle Support Group 2013

fishnbowljoe
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Emptied my first bottle of Stagg jr. Enjoyable bottle at this price point. Glad I have a couple more bottles still.

Just finished off my 2012 Eagle Rare 17. It really grew on me over time and I'm sad to see it go. Well I did put the last 4oz into some 2oz glass bottles and squirreled them away. I like doing this so 6 months from now I am pleasantly surprised to find some goodies I forgot about .

For ~$45 it is not a bad deal at all. $38 for ECBP is even better though. :grin:

Hah. I agree. I also like the ECBPs better and they are lower priced:)

FR Private Selection OBSF from P&M Eric. Tasty selection. Sorry to see the bottom of the bottle.

post-9650-14489820282325_thumb.jpg

Polished off the Buffalo just before Xmas and the others over Xmas/New Year. The Four Roses has left me very distraught!

IMG_20140105_104858_848_zpsyoadkkve.jpg

Sent from my XT890 using Tapatalk

Last pour from a 2001 Evan Williams Single Barrel that is a couple weeks shy of 12 years old. I usually keep EWSB as my house bourbon for cocktails, but I happened to sip a bit of this one neat after I poured a bit too much into a jigger one evening. What I discovered was a very nicely matured, complex bourbon that outshines the typical flavor profile for this bottling. It moved from cocktail duty to my cabinet. Perhaps it was the extra age, or just a honey barrel, but if you find a 2001 from barrel 912 I recommend it.

Emptied my EWSB 2003 yesterday. Really good stuff, I find myself going to it more than some of the more sought after bourbons. Most nights I just want a smooth drink, not always ready to tackle some barrel proof monster.

Just opened the same last night... barrel no 723

Emptied my EWSB 2003 yesterday. Really good stuff, I find myself going to it more than some of the more sought after bourbons. Most nights I just want a smooth drink, not always ready to tackle some barrel proof monster.

Finished off a W12 tonight. I know some of you think it has gone down hill in the past year or so, but the bottle I had was excellent.

Had the last of my Four Roses 125th as a celebratory drink on my birthday. It's as good as the day I opened it. [ATTACH=CONFIG]17466[/ATTACH]

No doubt, that's a pour fitting a special day. As it is empty, you seem to have had many! :lol: Happy Birthday, Bo!

:toast:

Well, if you are reading the 'What are you drinking' thread...OGD BIB hit the trash tonight.

So long to a couple old friends

zagyqa6e.jpg

Tough losses. Two of my absolute favorites. You have my condolences.

upyga7ez.jpg

Foetal P***y; Foetal Saz; and GD 9/103 (and my wife's Wine of the Night). Completed earlier this morn while debating the relative high points of The Boss while watching Fallon: my wife likes "Tunnel of Love," while I am bringing her around to "Atlantic City," as covered by Levon Helm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tossed a Four Roses single barrel into the recycling bin but decided the ETL empty would make a nice bottle for my SB mix.

-- Ravensfire

This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject!