What Bourbon Did You Purchase Today? Fall 2013

DBM
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

for those in louisville, the LB on hurstbourne has a sale on KCSB for $32. cheapest ive seen it in a long time

A couple 4R 125th LE SmB, and a Michter's 10. The 4Roses came in on Friday and it's now gone for the most part, popular as can be.

One of the last bottles of ET Lee I could find around here, on sale for $25. It looks like they've raised the list price to $32, up from $29, but still can't beat it.

Just got back from my first trip to the Bourbon Trail. What an awesome time! I was able to grab a few BIB's that I can't get at home (VOB, HH Gold, HH 6 year). Also got Rare Breed for a good price, a private selection of Eagle Rare, Bowman Millennium, 1 Private Selection OESK, PHC 7th, Woodford Double Oaked Single Barrel, 1 Private Selection OBSK, and lucky to find 1 FR Small Batch 2013 LE.

Edited by gooneygoogoo

Just got back from my first trip to the Bourbon Trail. What an awesome time! I was able to grab a few BIB's that I can't get at home (VOB, HH Gold, HH 6 year). Also got Rare Breed for a good price, a private selection of Eagle Rare, Bowman Millennium, 1 Private Selection OESK, PHC 7th, Woodford Double Oaked Single Barrel, 1 Private Selection OBSK, and lucky to find 1 FR Small Batch 2013 LE.

This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject!