What beer are you drinking, Spring 14?

Special Reserve
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Tried a prairie bomb last night.

A lot going on but I can't say I am a big fan. Coffee is over powered by the vanilla, cocoa and peppers.

It does hide the 13% well.

Also had an enjoy by 7.4.14. An amazing DIPA. Love the strategy employed to keep it fresh.

Edited by P&MLiquorsEric
oo

Stone's EB 7-4-14 and collective distortion followed by a devil dancer.

Rolled out the wheat beers on Saturday when the temps got hot: Hacker Pschorr, Franziskaner and Paulaner. All excellent!

Trying to get this grill going before the rain rolls through, Safety Meeting by my side.

SweetWater IPA

a5ezu3uz.jpg

Your wife is going to kick your ass for not using the coaster... :lol: Sweetwater makes a decent IPA. Distributed in Ahiya?

Small outbreak of the undead here in central Indiana. But don't worry. I called in Lance Stephenson and he volunteered to blow in their ears and distract them so all is well.:skep:

By by the way the love for this by hop heads is understandable. The sheer frenzy to grab it not so much.

post-9650-14489820952871_thumb.jpg

Small outbreak of the undead here in central Indiana. But don't worry. I called in Lance Stephenson and he volunteered to blow in their ears and distract them so all is well.:skep:

By by the way the love for this by hop heads is understandable. The sheer frenzy to grab it not so much.

I picked some of that up this week myself; only ever found it on draft before.

It's a solid APA, but the hype is absurd. It doesn't make sense to me that it's some kind of unicorn when I can buy Alpha King pretty much whenever I want.

Your wife is going to kick your ass for not using the coaster... :lol: Sweetwater makes a decent IPA. Distributed in Ahiya?

My first ever rodeo with Yanjing. Very clean and balanced, which makes it most suitable for summer drinking.

After coaching my little league team tonight, the Short's Cinnabilly that I had went down way too easy. To follow that up, I just poured a Shiner Ruby Redbird. This Shiner goes down super easy on hot days.

After coaching my little league team tonight, the Short's Cinnabilly that I had went down way too easy. To follow that up, I just poured a Shiner Ruby Redbird. This Shiner goes down super easy on hot days.

I agree. The Ruby Redbird is fantastic. I'm not normally a fruit beer type, but that stuff is awesome.

GL Dortmunder Gold. After a recent steady diet of various Mexican beers, the outstanding silkiness of this beer shines even more than usual. And a reminder, why it is one of my most very favorite beers.

No beer, day 3 of a 9 day cleanse

I'll pick up your slack, Tony! :)

Smells Like and Zombie Dust for me tonight before I move onto bourbon.

I'll pick up your slack, Tony! :)

Smells Like and Zombie Dust for me tonight before I move onto bourbon.

Thanks Tyler, and sounds like a couple of great choices.

Best regards, Tony

No beer, day 3 of a 9 day cleanse

A cleanse would be a lot better if it were all beer instead of no beer!

Devil Dancer. This is a pretty serious palate destroyer. Don't think it matters what I follow it with.

Had a Boulevard Entwined to start and found it meh at best. So chased it with a Devil Dancer (really like this beer!)

Was at an outdoor festival Saturday and thankfully was able to beat the heat with a few cans of Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. Nothing spectacular, but it is a smooth easy drinker on a hot, sticky day.

This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject!