What bourbon are you drinking? Fall 2014

DBM
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

What a bunch of pu$$!&s... :lol:

Over here, I'm welcoming my new family of Buffalo calves into the glass. It's in short supply, and BT struggles to keep it on the shelf, but it continues to hit my sweet spot. Not sure I can name an everydayer bourbon that is more enjoyable for me.

Even with animosity I have against BT and Sazerac lately I still think Buffalo Trace is up there on my everyday list too.

I like the BT #1 mashbill profile but love it amped up closer to 100 proof. I used to drink BT neat or with a few cubes, but now find I prefer it mixed with Stagg Jr.

I am finishing off a bottle of Crown barrel select HKM BIB, Warehouse P. If you like black pepper, this is the bourbon for you! I have enjoyed the bottle. Actually, I am saving a nice 3-4 finger pour for a buddy so he can try it. I might look to get a another.

Not really bourbon ... but opened some Macallan 12 year ... I gotta say ... scotch just ain't as good to me as bourbon ...

enjoying my 3rd pour of HHSS #2 thanks to smokinjoe, TComp and everyone else who was involved in getting it from Chitown to my glass.

Not really bourbon ... but opened some Macallan 12 year ... I gotta say ... scotch just ain't as good to me as bourbon ...

You're drinking the wrong scotch ;)

Super long day of travel coming back from a job site. Was traveling via seaplane and weather forced us to land at a small town on Vancouver Island with no restaurants while we waited it out. Got home a short while ago and am making the day good with some HHSS 2. This is absolutely divine bourbon. If I don't get any Van Winkle products this year, it will be OK because I have this one.

Last night had several pours of Blanton's, delicious. This morning, well it's VOB 6 yr in me coffee and even more delicious.

Playing a concert in Toronto tomorrow night. I'm here now enjoying Canadian Club Small Batch (classic) 12 year. Which, I gather, is available for much cheaper back in California:slappin:

However, I am also enjoying Havana Club 7 yr rum. Wow!!!!!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.