What beer are you drinking? Winter 2014/2015

whiskeyagonzo
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Drinking a New Belgium Cocoa Mole. Tastes like a spicy chocolate milk.

Had that and barely could finish it. I've come to the conclusion that I just don't like the spicy beers. the closest I came to liking one was the Dragons Milk Chilies.

And the dreck that Stone put out? That was a Crime that deserved Punishment. I did keep the bottles because of the cool logo and plan to use them as bookends on the bar.

Like good bourbon folks, good beer folks like to share. Stopped by my usual spot on my way home from work last night and ended up spending more time than expected chatting with the people around us.

19985d1b948bc3d9f13ca614c7ded7d0.jpg

Aside from the beers on tap, ended up sharing these. The Dissident was really nice. Different, lots of fruit in the smell, some in the taste. It's a light sour that fades quickly in a pleasant way.

Just found the beer forum!! Awesome!!

Had Bear Republic's Apex IPA last night; don't bother. Racer V, X and XV are much better.

Deschutes Red Chair NWPA on tap at The Burg and Barrel in Overland Park, KS . . . 6.2% ABV, 60IBU . . . solid, round and delicious pale ale . . . ordered one, drank three.

[h=1]Total Domination IPA - Ninkasi Brewing Company[/h]

Cheers!

The Boulevard Imperial Stout X with Coffee is excellent. A little pricy, but very nice coffee integration without much acidity, and it hides its 11% ABV very well. If I see it again I'll grab one for the cellar.

Deschutes Fresh Squeezed IPA, which is amazing BTW. :drink:

THAT! is an AMAZING BEER!!!!! Enjoy! have another :D

Im sitting down with an Evil Twin "Yin and Yang" One bottle Yin, other bottle Yang. Evil Twins version of Imperial Black and Tan. Really Tasty :drink: :yum:

Deschutes Fresh Squeezed IPA, which is amazing BTW. :drink:

We actually get that one here in UT. Mighty tasty!

Cheers!

THAT! is an AMAZING BEER!!!!! Enjoy! have another :D
We actually get that one here in UT. Mighty tasty!

Cheers!

What's even better is that we're going to be putting it on tap for growler fills at the store I work at. Exciting!

What's even better is that we're going to be putting it on tap for growler fills at the store I work at. Exciting!

Very Nice! Wish we had brew's on tap over 4% here in UT.

Cheers!

Not to steer off topic. Im just mentioning I have Growlers here at home. What I am REALLY looking forward in seeing and getting for my home is the SYNEK Home Beer Dispenser. It holds two 1.89L Growlers and the Beer's life span is suppose to be much longer. I just thought I would mention it. Now back on Topic.

Fresh Squeezed IPA. I love the stuff. Great Summer Beer. :drink:

I polished off some leftover bratwurst and kraut tonight with Short's Juicy Tree.

Squatters Wellied Irish Style Stout - Utah Brewers Cooperative

Cheers!

Split a 2015 Perennial 17 Mint Chocolate Stout with some friends. I can easily see this as a polarizing beer. Thankfully the mint was fairly subtle with nice chocolate notes. Really goos sitting around a fire. Putting another bottle aside for a year or so - worried that I'll lose all the mint though.

Revist: [h=1]Tricerahops Double IPA - Ninkasi Brewing Company[/h]

Cheers!

[h=1]Crooked Line: Labyrinth Barrel Aged Quadruple Black Ale - Uinta Brewing Company[/h]

Cheers!

To me, it's the best they've done to date.

This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject!