What beer are you drinking, SPRING 2015?

dcbt
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Starting a new thread since bourbon has its spring thread now. I revisited a local brew called Rahrs Blonde this afternoon. Really nice German-style lager. I need to take their tour one of these days over there in the Fort (my hometown).

3 Brothers Polar Bier. Was experiencing writer's block. A little brain lube seemed in order. Yes, brain lube. You're just going to have to live with the mental image.

[h=1]Portage - New Belgium Brewing[/h]

This one really surprised me.

Cheers!

Found a Thirsty Trout Porter from Dark Horse Brewing buried in the back of my fridge. Need to clear these Winter beers to make way for way for warmer weather stuff :)

Finishing my growler of DRIPA this afternoon

I've heard nothing but great things about DRIPA. I've been wanting to try it but opportunity and availability never match up for me.

I did have my first 2015 KBS tonight. Excellent as usual.

Sat outside after a weekend of yardwork and worked my way through some of Sierra Nevada's IPA 4-pack, having the black IPA and rye IPA while the steaks grilled. Solid IPA's. After dinner split my last BCS Coffee with my wife while the firepit glowed. Nice way to end the evening. And then shifted glasses and booze for some Nassau Royale rum liqueur as a nightcap. Not a bad night's work!

2015 Edition (Finally)

Sierra Nevada Bigfoot Barleywine Style Ale - Sierra Nevada Brewing Co.

Cheers!

Been hooked on The Calling - Boulevard Brewery lately...its awesome DIPA.

We love this . . . especially on tap! Sadly, it's been hard to find for the last couple of weeks . . . Boulevard has some catching up to do.

Been hooked on The Calling - Boulevard Brewery lately...its awesome DIPA.

Tried this for the first time on Friday and thought it was very nice.

Started the evening with Short's Superfluid and finishing it off with Bell's Two Hearted.

While making my bourbon purchase last night I PASSED on a bottle of Founder's KBS priced at $9

One of the best DIPAs out there.

Yup. Was digging in the beer corner while enjoying a Ruination and found a Hopslam and a Mars. Sunday afternoon is gonna be a Bells DIPA showdown!

2015 Vintage

Squatters Outer Darkness - Utah Brewers Cooperative

Cheers!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.