What beer are you drinking, SPRING 2015?

dcbt
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Ayinger makes some pretty tasty brew's also.

Cheers!

Had an Ayinger Ur-Weisse a couple nights ago and I will be going back for more!

Squatters Bumper Crop Honey Ale - Utah Brewers Cooperative

Waiting for the RedSox game.

Cheers!

Drinking a Prairie Apple Brandy Noir that was gifted to me this weekend in Bardstown. None of these made around me locally so I appreciate the gesture Sean. It's delicious and wish I had a few more.

Easy Jack from Firestone Walker. Liked it much more than Oskar Blues Pinner and vouch for it as a fine low ABV IPA. Also was out and about and enjoyed Pizza Port Amber.

Off shortly to make the trek cross state lines to bring some Spotted Cow home. Planning to partake of a couple during the weekend before coming home with two cases in tow.

B

A new one for me. Got this while on vacation and about to have my first sip. post-4091-14489822322605_thumb.jpg

A new one for me. Got this while on vacation and about to have my first sip. [ATTACH]20771[/ATTACH]

It's a tasty one.

Cheers!

My usual beer stop did a Kentucky Bourby Showdown - Goose Island BCS vs Founders KBS.

Oh yeah, I stepped up to that challenge! It went the distance, but in a 2-1 judges decision, BCS wins by the barest of margins.

Opened a bottle of Lost Abbey Devotion. God I love that stuff!

Red Chair NWPA - Deschutes Brewery

Cheers!

This Founders KBS is really taking the edge off tonight.

Sampled a couple of other new ones last night which were excellent. Fist City from Revolution Brewing (Chicago) and Hop Knot from Four Peaks out of Tempe, AZ. post-4091-14489822331615_thumb.jpg

post-4091-14489822331349_thumb.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.