What beer are you drinking, SPRING 2015?

dcbt
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Opened a bottle of Lost Abbey Devotion. God I love that stuff!

Now you're gonna make me driver over to Illinois this weekend to get some Lost Abbey beers. And just as bad, end up with some whiskeys that aren't available on my side of the river as well. Now look what you've done!

Curse you, driving urge to consume exception alcoholic beverages! Curse you!

Now you're gonna make me driver over to Illinois this weekend to get some Lost Abbey beers. And just as bad, end up with some whiskeys that aren't available on my side of the river as well. Now look what you've done!

Curse you, driving urge to consume exception alcoholic beverages! Curse you!

In your honor, I will open up my Red Barn Ale next. :drinking:

Bedlam Belgian IPA from Madison, Wisconsin's Ale Asylum. Worth seeking out!

A local store had Lagunitas Sucks on sale for $5 for a 32 ounce bottle. So I'm obviously drinking that.

Anniversary Barley Wine Ale - Uinta Brewing Company

Cheers!

After reading some good reviews here, I picked up some Red Chair by Deschutes, and I really like it. Nice balance of sweet, malt, and citrus. Followed that up with my last Hopslam, which was still delicious a few months old.

Smells Like A Safety Meeting from Dark Horse this afternoon. One of my favorites and it's especially tasty after working in the yard for a few hours. Pairs very nicely with an Oliva Serie O.

[h=1]Smoove Opferator - Toppling Goliath Brewing Company[/h]

Cheers!

Squatters Sociable Krystalweizen - Utah Brewers Cooperative

Cheers!

Decided to give the IPA's a rest and switched over to Primator, a superb Czech lager.

Perrin's Big Konas ABV 7.4% IBU 33

Big Konas is the 4th installment in our Killing Craft Series. This beer was brewed with some of the finest ingredients in the world including cacao nibs from Equador and Ghana, Pacari Piura Nube chocolate bars (winner of the 2013 international chocolate awards) and Indonesian civet coffee. Civet coffee or “kopi luwak” is one of the rarest and most exquisite coffees in the world. The Asian Palm Civet, a small mammal, eats wild coffee berries and poops out the seeds. The seeds are then collected, washed (thoroughly we hope), roasted, and sold at top dollar. The digestion process of the Asian Palm Civet makes for the smoothest coffee in the world. Also, we used wild harvested civet coffee, as opposed to caged civet coffee.

Wow! This beer was outstanding! Don't be scared off by the poop in it. If you like coffee notes in your beer, this is a crown jewel.

Last night at the local pizza spot taproom . . . Bell's Two Hearted Ale, Boulevard's The Calling and Odell Myrcenary . . . all excellent . . . burp!

Last night at the local pizza spot taproom . . . Bell's Two Hearted Ale, Boulevard's The Calling and Odell Myrcenary . . . all excellent . . . burp!

Thats a nice IPA flight, writ large.

I'm having some Kentucky bourbon barrel Ale in a Lexington bar, waiting on dinner. Still trying to figure out where's next.

(Don't really like their BB stout but the ale really works for me and different from anything in my home town)

3Floyds Lord Rear Admiral ESB my start of the Indy 500 pour.

I thought that one was pretty nice. Surprisingly balanced for a 3F product.

[h=1]Golden Nugget IPA - Toppling Goliath Brewing Company[/h]

Cheers!

I thought that one was pretty nice. Surprisingly balanced for a 3F product.

Agreed. I miss Sun King's Bitter Druid. Wish they would put that back in the regular offerings.

My Turn Series: Kyle - Lakefront Brewery, Inc.

Cheers!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.