What bourbon did you purchase today (winter 2016/17)?

Charlutz
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

1 hour ago, JoeTerp said:

It hasn't hit lottery or online order yet. If they get it I'm almost certain it will be lottery as just about everything is these days. 

That does seem to be the case. I'll keep an eye on the site. 

Thanks for the confirmation I didn't miss it. 

3 hours ago, jackthedog said:

That does seem to be the case. I'll keep an eye on the site. 

Thanks for the confirmation I didn't miss it. 

Every once in a while they surprise. When OF 1920 showed up o. Their website recently I thought that would be an online order and instead most of the stores by me seemed to get one case this week. 

Grabbed 1 OGD 114 for 30 bucks out the door and 1 Henry McKenna BIB 10 yr for 32. Booyah!

Visiting Colorado Springs and the first random place I walk in has age stated EC for $29 and then down the street ECBP on the shelf for $54. There was a lot of other nice stuff on the shelves.  I'd go crazy if I had a week to myself around here.  SAOSR at the hotel bar last night as well

1 minute ago, jvd99 said:

Visiting Colorado Springs and the first random place I walk in has age stated EC for $29 and then down the street ECBP on the shelf for $54. There was a lot of other nice stuff on the shelves.  I'd go crazy if I had a week to myself around here.  SAOSR at the hotel bar last night as well

Good Lord, I'd hate to know how much money I'd drop in that store on bottles of EC12 and ECBP.

As usual, ECBP and other stuff can be found anywhere but KY.  Watching an hour long special on bourbon on KET right now.

5 hours ago, jvd99 said:

Thats great prices, at the risk of shelves being cleared before i get there :D where in the Springs as i am there for business

later this week.

Texas is usually much later with releases also, but the one I got yesterday has a different barrel date than the others I have (09/06 vs 09/05) so that leads me to believe this is a new batch.

Has anyone else stumbled on any new RY10? Will likely try calling a few local LS to see if they have any info.

3 hours ago, Jkersh said:

Any knowledge on this dusty?

IMG_3564.JPG

I'm assuming this is in your possession?  You're going to have to try it and then you tell us about it... Looks like the fill level isn't too bad...  I'm sure most of us would love to hear how it tastes! Nice find!

1 hour ago, HoustonNit said:

Has anyone else stumbled on any new RY10? Will likely try calling a few local LS to see if they have any info.

Found a couple of bottles in Dallas today.  Aged since 9/06, so presumably this is the 2nd batch.

17 hours ago, birdie said:

Thats great prices, at the risk of shelves being cleared before i get there :D where in the Springs as i am there for business

later this week.

No idea, just aimlessly driving around.  It was in the broadmoor area.  There seems to have been a ton of liquor stores - way too many to hit up with Mrs. JVD99 on vacation 

Found a couple of bottles in Dallas today.  Aged since 9/06, so presumably this is the 2nd batch.

Called a few places nothing in Htown yet.

9 hours ago, vismatt said:

I've been keeping track of the RY10 return. Hopefully it's back here in the next few weeks here. 

I picked up an EC (SAOB), $25. Can't find the age stated much anymore, left several bottles on the shelf. Passed on WSR with the new label, if only it had been W12!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.