What Bourbon Are You Drinking 2022 1st Quarter?

fishnbowljoe
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

RR13 with pan-fried pot stickers - unbelievable combo!   😋

• I like it 7

1 hour ago, GeeTen said:

RR13 with pan-fried pot stickers - unbelievable combo!   😋

You had me at RR13, or potstickers for that matter.😛

• I like it 3

12 hours ago, Shizzy said:

I have been spending a LOT of time with WB Saffell.  The drinkability of this bourbon is nearly unparalleled in my collection.  Perfect proof for sipping on.  Perhaps one of the most balanced whiskies I've had to drink.  The nose is amazing and it tastes fantastic.  It ticks all of the boxes of what I look for in a bourbon.  Sweet oak.  Check.  Complexity that lends a nod to well aged whiskey.  Check.  Carries enough proof to let you know it means business but won't have you wondering what flavor of Starburst you just put in your mouth after you had three pours of ECBP that destroyed your palate like Bo Jackson destroyed Brian Bosworth.  Check  check checkity check.  I can't say enough about this bourbon.  If you haven't had any and it's available in your area I urge you to spend the extra $ it costs to get this 375 on your bar and in your pie hole.

Yeah it's really good.  Glad I stocked up when they were sitting everywhere.  With a case discount they were not much more per volume than a full 750 RR private pick.  I find Saffel in the same vicinity taste-wise as a really great RR private pick.

• I like it 3

Haven’t had a pour in a few days. I decided to remedy that tonight. I started off with a pour of an OF blend. No go. Moved on to MM. Again, meh. Not sure If I’ll try another pour or not. Sadly, nothing is tasting good tonight. 😐 Might be an off palate night because of a pretty spicy lunch. 🥵

Biba! Joe

• I like it 2

1 hour ago, fishnbowljoe said:

Haven’t had a pour in a few days. I decided to remedy that tonight. I started off with a pour of an OF blend. No go. Moved on to MM. Again, meh. Not sure If I’ll try another pour or not. Sadly, nothing is tasting good tonight. 😐 Might be an off palate night because of a pretty spicy lunch. 🥵

Biba! Joe

I decided to take a chance on another pour. Good old BT did the trick thank goodness. So good, I had a second pour. 👍

Biba! Joe

• I like it 5

A pour of Blanton's this afternoon.

Edited by Kepler
oops old thread
  • I like it 2

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.