What Bourbon did you Purchase (Fall 2022)

elmossle
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

3 hours ago, WhiskeyBlender said:

@JT3NSB Wow, I'm thrilled to hear you're enjoying Wyoming Whiskey! As an FYI, we've never sourced MGP Bourbon. All of the whiskey since day 1 has been fermented, distilled, aged, and bottled in Kirby, WY, and all the grains used come from a local farmer. There were some early issues with the distillate, but we've long since taken care of those problems.

That said, if you like last year's WY state only release, Powder River, you'll probably like this year's version of the WY state-only release even more. The age of the barrels that I chose for it are all over 7 years old, so we're continually getting older stock in it. 

Cheers, and I love that photo! 

Nancy

That's great to hear!  They have a unique profile that I quite enjoy!  Outstanding work! I sampled the powder river and really enjoyed it.  Glad to bring one home! Great work! 

• I like it 2

13 hours ago, WhiskeyBlender said:

@JT3NSB Wow, I'm thrilled to hear you're enjoying Wyoming Whiskey! As an FYI, we've never sourced MGP Bourbon. All of the whiskey since day 1 has been fermented, distilled, aged, and bottled in Kirby, WY, and all the grains used come from a local farmer. There were some early issues with the distillate, but we've long since taken care of those problems.

That said, if you like last year's WY state only release, Powder River, you'll probably like this year's version of the WY state-only release even more. The age of the barrels that I chose for it are all over 7 years old, so we're continually getting older stock in it. 

Cheers, and I love that photo! 

Nancy

Wyoming Whiskey?  Did someone say Wyoming Whiskey!  😋

Wyoming Whiskey.jpg

• I like it 5

7 minutes ago, CaptTim said:

Found  Larceny C 922 for $ 60  KC 9 for 28.  Bought a couple of both. 

I'd have done that.  If I could.

10 hours ago, GeeTen said:

Wyoming Whiskey.jpg

Absolutely off-thread.  Frank, I'm glad to see I'm not the only human outside Hawaii who wears such shirts year-round.

• I like it 3

12 hours ago, GeeTen said:

Wyoming Whiskey.jpg

Do you always bring an attorney with you in your bourbon travels?  😀

Frank, you always seem to live life to the fullest.  Your smile and shirt say it all!

Edited by mbroo5880i
  • I like it 6

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/21/2023 at 4:49 AM, GeeTen said:

Wyoming Whiskey.jpg

OMG @GeeTen, when were you with The Faz? I love that photo!!! 

6 hours ago, WhiskeyBlender said:

OMG @GeeTen, when were you with The Faz? I love that photo!!! 

At a Loch & K(e)y tastting last fall.  He's a really big fan of you too!   🤩

• I like it 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.