Show Us Your Stash -- Version 2

pepcycle
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Wow, I really like some of those “bunkers”.

I see so many bottles just setting on narrow ledges. If an earthquake (even a small one) hits…:bigeyes:

___

• 4 months later...

Very nice, Cam.

A bit off topic, after seeing your beam on the cowboy stand...

I noticed the white label Beams over here already have Fred Noe's face on them as the 7th Generation distiller, and have finally acknowledged the fact that Booker ain't around any more, rest his soul.

Scott

Very nice, Cam.

A bit off topic, after seeing your beam on the cowboy stand...

I noticed the white label Beams over here already have Fred Noe's face on them as the 7th Generation distiller, and have finally acknowledged the fact that Booker ain't around any more, rest his soul.

Scott

I won't rest until they restore Carl Beam to the label, the man who, with his father and two sons, actually made the whiskey for 100 years.

Damn, Pepcycle,how much money do you have tied up in bourbon? I take that you are not married or if you are you dont have kids..lol...neat stuff..

Married with kids and still has a lot of neat toys. Ed is a man among men. Myself, I am still putting my bunker back into viewable order but have started decorating the new house with my love for bourbon very apparent. Here is one sample, my "shrine" which includes signed bottles of Tribute and Russells Reserve 101, Four Roses 40th anniversary bottle and WT12 on the top shelf, SB.com Pappy 23, Hirsch 20, Hirsch 16 blue and gold waxes, a RidgeWOOD Reserver 1792, VAN BLANKLE, and JB 200th Anniversary Bottle on the middle shelf and KBS BOTY bottlings on the bottom shelf. To be added when I get them out of storage will be all my signed glassware from past Samplers...

post-314-14489813447018_thumb.jpg

That is one handsome corner cabinet, Dane. Class act, that.

Cliff, I totally agree.

Dane, that is a great looking cabinet with some awesome bottles inside :cool:

Dane is trending positively. Good on ya. I recently stashed 37 open bottles for guests/company more worthy than myself. So, this is my current 'cabinet' (I suspect I'll buy some Old Weller Antique 107 to replace it when it's dry, while I can still buy it at cost-plus):

post-367-14489813447282_thumb.jpg

That is a nice cabinet Dane. I'm assuming it is mostly empty due to the fact that you are either very selective in what you choose to enshrine or you are hoping to come across more bottles that you deem worthy for inclusion.

So, this is my current 'cabinet'

[ATTACH]4825[/ATTACH]

Well that is just pitiful! Didn't I just send you two bottles?? :rolleyes:

Ok here I go, this is most of it. There are a few things still put away like the sealed Distiller Masterpiece 18's. These are the storage pics

Tony

post-2689-14489813447453_thumb.jpg

post-2689-14489813447649_thumb.jpg

post-2689-14489813447906_thumb.jpg

post-2689-14489813448173_thumb.jpg

post-2689-14489813448418_thumb.jpg

This is the back up storage since I run out of room on the shelves.

Oh yeah and if anyone needs a drink the last pick is whats open on the bar!:grin: If your in my neighborhood the bar is always open.

Tony

post-2689-14489813448662_thumb.jpg

post-2689-14489813448863_thumb.jpg

post-2689-14489813449074_thumb.jpg

Ok here I go, this is most of it. There are a few things still put away like the sealed Distiller Masterpiece 18's. These are the storage pics

Tony

Tony, very nice photos. Have you had WT Tribute in the past? If not, and you're a ryed bourbon fan, you're going to love it.

Not yet Nick. I just received it in a trade so it is my only one. I have a line on another but not until after the 07 BTAC killes my bank account.

Thank you for the heads up.

Tony

This is the back up storage since I run out of room on the shelves.

Oh yeah and if anyone needs a drink the last pick is whats open on the bar!:grin: If your in my neighborhood the bar is always open.

Tony

Obvioiusly, you are a ryed bourbon and rye fan. Good for you. Actually, you run the gamut. You've got wheated and ryed bourbon. Nice.

Let me ask you this, between WT RR, WT KS and WT RB, which do you like the best?

Mark

Not yet Nick. I just received it in a trade so it is my only one. I have a line on another but not until after the 07 BTAC killes my bank account.

Thank you for the heads up.

Tony

Tony, I'd love to have the WLW BTAC. Any chance on a trade? I doubt it since you've got everything I have and then some. Just curious though.

By the way, good to see someone else besides me up this late. You're an hour behind but it's still nice. My wife and kids are soundly asleep.

I'm still up as well. Great collection...I'm afraid my stash is only about 19 bottles in 2 states! And another 10 or so open.

I'm waiting for my wort to hit boil again so i can finish up a red ale. Looks pretty good so far! And in the process of cleaning kegs and racking another beer to 2ndary for extra spicing.

Getting hungry though...must eat soon!

I'm still up as well. Great collection...I'm afraid my stash is only about 19 bottles in 2 states! And another 10 or so open.

I'm waiting for my wort to hit boil again so i can finish up a red ale. Looks pretty good so far! And in the process of cleaning kegs and racking another beer to 2ndary for extra spicing.

Getting hungry though...must eat soon!

Good to see, Phischy. You make your own beer? How long have you been doing so?

Nick, I have been on a WTKS kick lately but the RR 101 is always a favorite. I may run tomorrow and grab a couple Wellers 06's on the shelf still. I'll grab a spare and well work on a trade. Grabbing a couple 06 Stggs as well.

My wife and child have been out for a while now.

OscarV is coming over today so I will have some one to drink with.

Tony

Nick, I have been on a WTKS kick lately but the RR 101 is always a favorite. I may run tomorrow and grab a couple Wellers 06's on the shelf still. I'll grab a spare and well work on a trade. Grabbing a couple 06 Stggs as well.

My wife and child have been out for a while now.

OscarV is coming over today so I will have some one to drink with.

Tony

Tony, that would be great of you to do so. Let me know if you do grab a spare, either in this thread or in a PM.

Thanks again, Tony.

Regards,

The other Mark Brown

P.S. Do you know the proof of the '06 Weller BTAC? Just curious. Also, on the Stagg Fall '06, great stuff. You can't go wrong with picking that up.

I"ve been brewing beer for about 4 years. I've got a 3 tap kegerator and right now I'm still doing partial boil extract beers. November I'm going full boil and Janurary I'm going all-grain brewing. I'm at the point I know what I need to do to take my beers to the 'great' level from just 'good'.

I've got 7 five gallon kegs and 4 two.five gallon kegs. Tomorrow I'm picking up 3 more five gallon cornies. You know life is rough when keg and beer management becomes stressful! Trying to age the beers to the right time and emptying them just the same. I really wish I had more two.five gallon kegs....but they're rare and expensive.

I'd post pics of my setup but it will...oops...beer is ready to be chilled....

I"ve been brewing beer for about 4 years. I've got a 3 tap kegerator and right now I'm still doing partial boil extract beers. November I'm going full boil and Janurary I'm going all-grain brewing. I'm at the point I know what I need to do to take my beers to the 'great' level from just 'good'.

I've got 7 five gallon kegs and 4 two.five gallon kegs. Tomorrow I'm picking up 3 more five gallon cornies. You know life is rough when keg and beer management becomes stressful! Trying to age the beers to the right time and emptying them just the same. I really wish I had more two.five gallon kegs....but they're rare and expensive.

I'd post pics of my setup but it will...oops...beer is ready to be chilled....

Phischy, sounds like you're doing well. Best of luck with the beer. Maybe I'll be seeing your product on the shelves some day.

Regards,

The other Mark Brown

P.S. What's your favorite style beer to drink as well as consume?

The 06 Weller is 129.? and the 05 is 121.? I know you can find it here some where. Oscar posted years and proofs some place. I'll let you know, tomorrow may be a bit busy so it may have to wait a day.

Tony

This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject!