Empty Bottle Support Group 2011

fishnbowljoe
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Lotta glass hittin' the bin... McKenna 10SB, FR1B, ER101 NO, EWSB 98, and GTS 10. It's just Friday... more to follow.

Wow Rod! You working on clearing out some open ones too? :skep:

Dem's some good bottles you done went and finished off. :grin: Joe

Wow Rod! You working on clearing out some open ones too? :skep:

Dem's some good bottles you done went and finished off. :grin: Joe

Yessiree! Down to 28 opened. I doubt I'll ever get it down to Oscar's level... My goal is to have a minimum of 15 opened at any given moment. Told myself I wouldn't open any more new ones until I hit my goal. We'll see. This ain't my first attempt... :skep:

I laid 3 good soldiers to rest this week...a 1991 ND OGD 86, 99 WTKS, and a Frankfort Weller Cent...sad to see these go! :(

DSC_0026-1-1.jpg

Parker's Heritage 10 yr was finished off. Just got better as it went! Glad to have several more bunkered away.

Knocked out a GTS 2009. Great bottle. Got 1 '09 left and now open on the bar and 3 2010's in the bunker (out of state unfortunately). Cheers!

I've been trying like hell to pare down the number of open bottles. Since the first of the month I have seen the following give up the last of their greatness: ERSB, BT, ETL 15, Lot B, JPS 17/batch 2, PVW 20, VOB BIB, EC 12 and a '76 OT BIB. Every single one was shared with family and friends.:) I enjoyed all of them and most have replacements in the bunker.

Guest wripvanwrinkle

An Old Weller Antique. This was the first bottle that I purchased based upon the chatter of this board. Within a liqour cabinet that has grown ever more high end, this dram still shines bright. With these last few sips, perhaps I have finally matured enough to fully appreciate her.

An WL Weller SR hit the bin earlier and I'm working on finishing up an OWA 107. Both have replacements in the bunker.

AA BIB, ETL 90th Birthday, and a 2010 Parker's Heritage poured their last the past week. Joe

I did both pop open and kill a bottle of WTRR101 this weekend together with my sons. Real god stuff indeed and I am glad that I have a few more in the bunker.

Leif

I did both pop open and kill a bottle of WTRR101 this weekend together with my sons. Real god stuff indeed and I am glad that I have a few more in the bunker.

Leif

Similar story here. Opened and finished a bottle of WT101 this weekend with a friend. Wonderful stuff for just $20, I'll be getting another one soon.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.